Honored Contributor

Re: GloPro - Did I need this?

@Lisamartha wrote:

Glad I found this thread!  I just got my Glopro and have used it twice, face and neck.  First time, all good.  Second time, my neck was a dry itchy mess.  I used Estée Lauder Night Recovery both times.  Got up in the middle of the night to put on moisturizer and I think the lines are worse!  I’m almost 65 with relatively shallow creases.  Please tell me this is going to work and I didn’t just waste $150.  I know it’s just been twice but I need to know I’ll see results in a month or so.  I really bought it for my neck.  Thanks much!

@Lisamartha 

The dry skin is to be expected from using the GP tool. It's doing its job of exfoliating your skin which, with continued use, should result in smoother, softer skin after a few weeks. As long as your skin is not extremely red and irritated then continue using the GP. If your skin is irritated then use it less frequently. Your skin takes about 28 days to turnover so give it some more time then see how you feel by then. 

Contributor

Re: GloPro - Did I need this?

Thank you so much for the reply!  I will continue maybe 2 or 3 times per week and see how it goes.  Just watched a YouTube video on topicals after rolling so will be picking up  some The Ordinary tomorrow instead of the Estée Lauder. And do an Elemis cleanse tonight.  Thanks again!