Respected Contributor
I'm on week 3 of regular Glo Pro use- up to 5 times a week. I think I'm seeing some improvement in melasma on my nose and some whitehead looking bumps around my eyes. To me, my overall eye firmness has improved.
It might be wishful thinking too.
Anyone else use this with good results?
Honored Contributor

Re: Glo Pro Success Stories?

I've used it consistently since I got it and noticed improvement in dark spots getting smaller and some really large pores on my forehead going away and the skin under my chin and chest is smoother but my skin on my face is not as smooth looking and feeling as it was before using it and my makeup doesn't go on as smoothly either.    I stopped using it on my face because I got an abscess in a tooth which caused swelling and pain and noticed my skin looks so much better not having used it for a week.  I don't think I am going to use it on my face again though.  

Valued Contributor

Yes I’ve been using it for over a year and noticed a difference. I don’t have any deep wrinkles at rest, just faint crows feet any the start of a lip line from drinking thru a straw, and I’ve seen improvement. It does seem to enhance product penetration. I’ve used rx retin a since the late 80s and actually got the retin a “peelies” for the first time in decades when I first incorporated the glow pro. I also started using a red led and near infrared device and I think that is helping too.
Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies. I'm cutting down to 3 days a week. The last couple of days my skin has been very dry- I added back azulaic acid to my routine and I think its adding to the dryness. I'm not red or inflamed, just unusually dry.

I have noticed some improvement on a small growth near my chin, too. These things seem to grow on me like 🍄😂 Giving it 3 more weeks to see if there is substantial change.
Respected Contributor

@bathina 

I've been using the GloPro a little over two months now and am very happy with the results I see. My pores are smaller and my face seems firmer. Since the GloPro allows products to penetrate the skin more effectively the products one uses will contribute to results seen, IMHO. I mainly use Isomers' serums and creams. In the beginning I used it almost every night, I've recently started using it every other night. It's the only beauty tool that I will continue to use because of results I've seen. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb