Honored Contributor

Re: Glo Pro Micro Needling tool - today's TSV

Thanks for posting @Caffeina .  That's a much cheaper way for those interested in trying it out. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal 

Attached is a link to a previous thread about this topic. I've been using the GloPro for several months and it's the only beauty tool that I have continued to use faithfully.

httpss://communityqvcc.comt55/Beauty/Micro-needling-after-a-month-are-you-seeing-any-results/m-p/548...

Hope this helps!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

"Juicy Yummy Juicy Yummy Juicy Yummy"

Sorry I had to say it. I think she said it 10,000 times last night. 

Respected Contributor

There is a YouTuber “Elle Leary” she is an Esthetician and she’s highly against Micro Needling, would never ever recommend anyone doing this at home. She would recommend anyone wanting to do this procedure to go to their dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. There is a lot to Micro Needling and one must research it completely. The GloPRO is basically “exfoliating” your face it will not, I repeat it will not produce collagen doesn’t go deep enough. Jamie in her presentation states so many untrue statements, I don’t know how she gets away with them. Also this tool is not going to tightening arms and legs either. Just buy a good exfoliating cream it will do the same exact thing as the GloPRO.
Honored Contributor

If nothing else, the GP tool will temporarily cause plumpness caused from the tool's ability to inflame the skin and cause the blood vessels to swell near the surface and make it appear slightly red. But don't expect that to last for very long...maybe a few hours or so then you are back to square one.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

If nothing else, the GP tool will temporarily cause plumpness caused from the tool's ability to inflame the skin and cause the blood vessels to swell near the surface and make it appear slightly red. But don't expect that to last for very long...maybe a few hours or so then you are back to square one.

Just want to add Jamie doesn’t show the proper way a roller should be used. After rolling you need to pick up the roller before rolling in a different direction. If not you will get scratch marks on your face. It’s all about making money on women who are looking for the Fountain of Youth. There’s not one out there. Enbrace yourself, love who you are.......spend the money on a really good book, movie, dinner. So much more rewarding.
Esteemed Contributor

Anyone having difficulty  finding the  isopropol alcohol needed for cleaning the GloPro blades inbetween uses ?  Has anypone  used a alcohol based skin toner if you could not find the alcohol to fill the spray bottle ?

Esteemed Contributor

The  professional micro needling  procedure  costs me a couple of hundred dollars at the dermatologist office

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I did purchase and I actually have pretty good skin.  I just want to see if all of the products that I purchase will be better absorbed into my skin. Jamie had a good point (IMO) about the hundreds of dollars that we spend on moisturizers and serums, that are just laying on the top of our skin instead of being absorbed.

I have until January to return, so I have nothing to loose. 

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Anyone having difficulty  finding the  isopropol alcohol needed for cleaning the GloPro blades inbetween uses ?  Has anypone  used a alcohol based skin toner if you could not find the alcohol to fill the spray bottle ?

Just buy some 70% rubbing alcohol and put that in a spray bottle. @skatting44