Regular Contributor
Has anyone else received a free gift from glamsquad? O received a hair treatment and enclosed it said "surprise enjoy this gift of glamsquad just for you we hope this inspires you to take some time out for yourself because you continue to inspire us"

Very nice. Has anyone else received anything? 🙋‍♀️
Contributor

I did.  I received a can of some type of treatnent today  from Glamsquad  Very surprised.  Hope I like it.  

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I received one too.  I saw a package sitting at my front door and I thought what the heck did I order.  Nice to get something unexpected.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I got one also.  Nice surprise!

Valued Contributor

Yes, I just received a free gift of Perricone CCC and Feurulic skin brightening serum 20%. It doesn't currently show up in QVC products but I saw on the Perricone site that it sells for $159! I hate to sound ungrateful but I can't help but wonder if it is past expired. I don't see any dates on it but it seems odd that they would give such an expensive item free. It has very good reviews but I'm a little hesitant to use it. Would you use it?

Honored Contributor

They distribute samples of expensive products because they want you to BUY expensive products.  These products have a huge markup.  Yes, go ahead and try the samples.  People get way too worked up about expiration dates.