Frequent Contributor

Mine was originally supposed to ship 4/7. Now my credit card has been charged and my order says "in process" with an EDD of 4/28, so hopefully I will receive it next week. I'm wondering of those whose orders were changed to a May ship date if their credit cards were charged yet?

Regular Contributor

Mine finally shipped! YAY!

Now lets see what happens with the tarte bow and go set. that has already been pushed back once.

Frequent Contributor

yep -- I just received an email today that my order has shipped with EDD of tomorrow! yeah!!

Not applicable

Mine is also now listed as shipping 5/15, and frankly I'm glad. This is my first time trying the Auto-Delivery, and I can't believe they provide you with almost no info about the new shipment when you are trying to decide whether to cancel. I've been scouring the web to try to find images of the new shipment for the past 2 months and can't find anything. So I'm just supposed to guess whether I will like the colors, or be out $14 for the shipping costs?

Regular Contributor

Cammie82, sometimes they do show the colors, or at least have what comes in future shipments. Sadly, they have never been really consistant with this for any line.

Mine arrived today, and I think this shipment is much better then the first one.

Not sure about the lipgloss, it is a beautiful mauve color with some shimmer, but this type of color either looks great on me, or makes me look dead.

Occasional Contributor
Mine is due to ship on 5/15 as well. Can someone who as received it already please describe the colors? TIA
Frequent Contributor
On 4/17/2014 SAM OHIO said:

I received mine yesterday and it is a far better kit than the first. Eyeshadows were beautiful, liner was so pretty a pearlized teal --the luminizer was a much more wearable shade for me-- more pink toned than bronze or peach like the last one. I love the blush shade and the lip gloss. This kit is great for my pink undertoned fair skin.

All in all a great kit everyone who ordered I am sure will love it as well.

Thanks for the description! I'd forgotten all about this AD until I received the shipping notice email from QVC (and it was too late to cancel,) so I was hoping the kit would turn out to be good for fair cool-toned skin. Based on your description, I think I'm going to like it a lot!