Contributor

Re: Glamour 'Eventually' Shipment #3

I got the email too. I was thinking of cancelling anyway so I don't really care.

Regular Contributor

No email for me, yet. I just checked my order status on my AD and saw the date was changed from the 7th to the 29th!

I immediately came on here to see if anyone else had the same happen. I see you guys did.

Ugh!

Wonder why this keeps happening?

Frequent Contributor

I had pushed back my ship date for this to the end of July a while ago because I wasn't sure if I just wanted to cancel it altogether or just skip this shipment. It's a great kit but these continued delays (the 2nd one had issues too) are really annoying if you were expecting & wanting to receive them on time. I just don't understand what the problem is.

New Contributor

I changed my date from the 29th (received the delay email from the Q) back to the 6th of July. They charged my card this morning. EDD is 15 July. A few mins after receiving order confirmation email received the delay email again. Very frustrating. It's not like BE and the Q didn't know about these orders.
Trusted Contributor

LOL!! I love the title. It's definitely not Glamour Now as originally sold. But I have really enjoyed the products in the first 2 kits so I will try to wait patiently for this next one. This 3rd set is the one that has colors I think I will love. The amount of products and the low price have made this one of the best TSVs I've ever bought from QVC. Knock on wood, I'm hoping another great holiday kit is offered again this Fall!

Super Contributor

Me too since they really haven't had too many makeup tsv's anymore

Frequent Contributor

I didn't get an email, but I did get a letter in today's snail mail saying my shipment was delayed! I have no idea why they sent a letter and not email! Anyway, I guess all we can do is wait until the end of the month. bummer......

Contributor

I also changed my date to the 6th after receiving the delay email on the 3rd. Order page now says "Backorder" They haven't charged my card yet and my EDD is July 11th, ha ha! I just hope they do eventually send them and continue to do them each year. Wonderful sets and at such a value!

Contributor

My order status just went from ""backorder"" to ""in process""!
Super Contributor

I'm in the same boat with this one.....the email said the date would be 7/29.......bothers me b/c I also ordered the AD for myself and a friend.....