Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess  Petal, on me, is a flush of natural pinkish color. There may be a touch of peach but it looks so natural that it doesn't stand out. It really looks like the color toddlers carry on their cheeks (her daughter is very young so this makes sense to me).

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@Icegoddess  Petal, on me, is a flush of natural pinkish color. There may be a touch of peach but it looks so natural that it doesn't stand out. It really looks like the color toddlers carry on their cheeks (her daughter is very young so this makes sense to me).

@FiddleDeeDee Thanks, I may have to try it.  Would like a nice cream blush.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  Dot it on your lips in 2 or 3 spots and then spread with a lip balm to make sheer.  I do that all the time so I can wear some gorgeous reds that would look ridiculous on me if applied just straight.  Making them SHEER for reds is my solution.  

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 

Thanks!  I will definitely give that a try.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@nyc1 

Thanks!  I will definitely give that a try.

I did it this morning with Urban Decay Blood Red.  I would look RIDICULOUS in that color if I applied it as is.   It's a gorgeous color so I put several small dots on my lips and spread the color with IT's Jen Ne Sais Quoi (but you can use any clear balm like product), and it's now a sheer gorgeous color, and  VERY WEARABLE. You can determine how sheer or not to go.