Honored Contributor

Re: Givenchy TSV Monday May 8

Have you tried Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor, or Blue By You from Lipstick Queen or Heart and Seoul from Beauty Spy on HSN, I use all 3 and love them, the color change is great, berry mauve shades. 

Respected Contributor

@Trix Thanks for your personal review!   I was not real impressed with the BLACK HONEY from Clinique is why I had asked.   I can basically get the same effect from Burts Bees Balm in Pomegranate as the Black Honey.

Respected Contributor

I have this and really like it.  I have also given it as a gift and it was well received. 

Respected Contributor

Years ago I bought a lipstick Queen, Frog Prince, it was green, changed to the color of a pretty mauvy pink on me.  It was nice but years ago it was $25 for it, the most I paid ever for a lipstick.  Several years later, Givenchy two/$50 is not a terrible price.  It always looks good on Courtney Cason.  

I swear, it's something I rarely get to the end of a lipstick.  Maybe twice in my life.  Gets low, and on to the next thing.  I finish foundations, blushes, brow pencils, mascara.  Have no idea why I can't finish a lipstick or gloss.  My best luck of finishing it is a lip crayon.  I love Clinique chubby sticks.  I got a great Laura Geller crayon in my beauty with benefits bag.  

Trusted Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

PLENTY OF OTHER THINGS TO WATCH IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

HOW ORIGINAL.

Trusted Contributor

@layla2450    And yet so true.

Esteemed Contributor

XOXO NADA!!!