Respected Contributor

Given a choice JM BB's in a Jar or a Tube would be nice.

[ Edited ]

Or even a pump.... I wish we were given a choice. I suppose those who are fairly new to the butters, enjoy the dipping & thats a selling point & others who like to dip but I am over it. Dip, squeeze or pump Please....

Honored Contributor

Re: Given a choice JM BB's in a Jar or a Tube would be nice.

I prefer tubes - less messy and more sanitary. Pumps are ok but when you get near the bottom you can't get the product out with pump anymore. 

Honored Contributor

I prefer the tubs because you can get every bit out.  What I REALLY wish she did was bring back the giant jars as a TSV instead of a group of scented smaller jars; most of her scents stink on myself as well as my family so I only purchase the unscented. 

Maybe towards the holidays.....

Valued Contributor

I wish more would come in tubes. I like the First Aid creams in Grapefruit and they also only come in jars.

This past winter I got flu and had just opened one of those huge JM body butter jars. I always wash my hands before dipping in, but I didn't want to take a chance...I tossed the whole jar Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I hate dipping into anything, i have long nails and it all gets stuck under my nails. I have to use my knuckle to dip.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle & @Quse I totally agree.

Valued Contributor

Definitely tubes!  

Trusted Contributor

My vote would be for a tube. I hate jars.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam Thats your preferenceSmiley Happy I have tubes of other brand names & I get every bit out. When I squeeze all product to the end, I cut the tube for the last bit. . Even tho I don't use IT cc cream, love the tube/ pump & that you can see the product...I would love something similar from Josie.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just thought of this...I use to wear B&B Works body lotion before I started using more natural products. I saved a few 8oz. B&B Works empty squeeze body lotion bottles. I just transfered JM's body butter & it works great! The bottle has a flat top so when the product is low I can stand it on the top. The bottle has wide opening thats easy to transfer with a funnel & no waste. Yay!

Furthermore, another plus....its a clear bottle of what used to be my fav. summer lotion "Malibu Heat"