Frequent Contributor

Re: Give a break...how long/often can you talk soap!!!!!

@Jaynah wrote:

The guy with his hands massaging the suds spilling out of the bowl onto the

table was a bit overkill. WE GET IT, the soap makes milky bubbles! Smiley Very Happy

I had to change the channel..he freaked me out...how ridiculous...

Honored Contributor

@Whippit wrote:

@Jaynah wrote:

The guy with his hands massaging the suds spilling out of the bowl onto the

table was a bit overkill. WE GET IT, the soap makes milky bubbles! Smiley Very Happy

I had to change the channel..he freaked me out...how ridiculous...

@Whippit  @JaynaH   Do any of the Philosophy ladies also freak you out the 1,000 times they have done the exact same thing with their shower gels?  

Honored Contributor

Oooooooh- you mean THAT KIND OS SOAP! Not long.

Now if you had meant “All My Children” or “As the World Turns”, I could go on for hours and hours and hours and hours..........

Honored Contributor

Wait until you see how long they can talk about Nutrisystem today!  No different from many other TSVs, as far as I can tell.  Love to watch the goats.  And they repeat their story for the benefit of new viewers.

Honored Contributor

@metrogal 

I'd buy a new TV if mine only got the QVC channel.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

They push all of the TSV’s all day long, why pick on the Beekman ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I thought they were cute and the goats adorable.I enjoyed the story the first couple of times and then after the fourth time I just changed the channel.I was now getting cranky listening to the story and began thinking that it was just a made for tv performance.I didn’t like how they kept referring to the ylang ylang fragrance as the sexy sexy...something about it after I heard it a few times made me feel uncomfortable.

I did purchase some product earlier in the year and enjoy the fresh air scent.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

It's the TSV and of course Q treats it like a infomercial😮.

But, for me as much as I love all Beekman products I'm tired of hearing the "sad" story about almost losing the farm, their neighbor asking if his goats could go to their farm, etc.! oh and "neighbors".

Believe me these guys are not as "poor" as they indicate to buy the farmhouse which they have remodeled superbly.  It's beautiful.  They had cookbooks, Food Network show, Amazing Race winners & connections with Martha Stewart and Oprah endorsing their products.

Their biggest accomplishment is -- they believe in the product & sell it well to make them the fastest growing "lifestyle brand"! Now, that's marketing in the best way!

Interesting note:  today I didn't hear 1 testimonial call which was wierd!

Not sure how many TSVs they sold but I'm sure they did awesome.  One thing I will say when I first started buying BB the product  was in a beautiful white box -- now it's just product in a HSN orQVC box👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

I have never watched their presentation, but do they claim to have been poor? An internet search of Brent Ridge & Josh Kilmer-Purcell tells a different story. Maybe they spent all of their earnings and became poor.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Regular Contributor

It's not only the soap, but every TSV, every day!!!  Seriously, QVC you do not need to spend an hour talking about one item, the TSV!  And then it's every two hours or more that we are blasted with the same song and dance about the TSV.  People are NOT STUPID, they get it, you don't have to talk and repeat youself for an hour mutiple times a day. Twenty minutes is more than enough for each presentation.

QVC, you have thousands and thousands of products you never present.  Why don't you start introducing new items.  Has anyone taken a look at the NEW ITEMS category?  It's insane, but we never see anything but the same old stuff day after day after day! A lot of us are sick of shoes, shoes and more shoes, David and his four shows a week, Logo until you want to scream, Josie Maran in her nightgowns, enough already! 

And to those of you with the rude comments of change stations and other comments, there is no need to be a bully.  We are stating plain and simple facts, QVC is gettng old and that with their expensive shipping and return charges, items sitting there in process and not being shipped and shipping taking days and days for your item to arrive, the inability to cancel an items when we are sick of it being in process for days and days, and then the lack of quality control in sizing is pathetic, there is somthing wrong with this whole setup.

Honored Contributor

Everytime I read a complaint about the programming, I am happy that I stopped watching a few years ago and clearly my decision was a good one.......