Super Contributor

Give a break...how long/often can you talk soap!!!!!

Over n Over n Over....Enough!!! QVC is really getting repetitive and boring.
Respected Contributor

Re: Give a break...how long/often can you talk soap!!!!!

the guy with suds is just too much. 

Valued Contributor

@metrogal wrote:
Over n Over n Over....Enough!!! QVC is really getting repetitive and boring.

@metrogal  I've loved watching the goats over and over and over... They are so adorable and great vendors with the Beekman  Guys! 

Frequent Contributor

The guy with his hands massaging the suds spilling out of the bowl onto the

table was a bit overkill. WE GET IT, the soap makes milky bubbles! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I watched it over and over just to see the goats.  The babies on at 3:00 pm were adorable.  Even ended up buying the shampoo.  Lol

Honored Contributor

It's the TSV and of course Q treats it like a infomercial😮.

But, for me as much as I love all Beekman products I'm tired of hearing the "sad" story about almost losing the farm, their neighbor asking if his goats could go to their farm, etc.! oh and "neighbors".

Believe me these guys are not as "poor" as they indicate to buy the farmhouse which they have remodeled superbly.  It's beautiful.  They had cookbooks, Food Network show, Amazing Race winners & connections with Martha Stewart and Oprah endorsing their products.

Their biggest accomplishment is -- they believe in the product & sell it well to make them the fastest growing "lifestyle brand"! Now, that's marketing in the best way!

Interesting note:  today I didn't hear 1 testimonial call which was wierd!

Not sure how many TSVs they sold but I'm sure they did awesome.  One thing I will say when I first started buying BB the product  was in a beautiful white box -- now it's just product in a HSN orQVC box👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Trusted Contributor

The goats were really cute, but the guy playing in the suds creeped me out. On air he said he uses the lip balm cardboard container to put his one dollar bills in when he goes to the club.

That was TMI! After that visual I had to change the channel.

Super Contributor

Hmmmm...Dr. Denese and her miracle products or goats. Tatcha and the Japanese secret book or goat guys. Philosophy suds coming out of a bowl or goat soap suds coming out of a bowl. Josie's story about the French woman saying, "Arrrrrrrgon oil, dahling" or goats.

I'll take the goats and the two guys who lost their jobs and made the best of it please. 

Contributor

Then change the channel and be happy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AussieLuvr wrote:

Hmmmm...Dr. Denese and her miracle products or goats. Tatcha and the Japanese secret book or goat guys. Philosophy suds coming out of a bowl or goat soap suds coming out of a bowl. Josie's story about the French woman saying, "Arrrrrrrgon oil, dahling" or goats.

I'll take the goats and the two guys who lost their jobs and made the best of it please. 

How about hours spent talking about a pillow?

@AussieLuvr    Wouldn't it liven things up to invite an Aussie or two to visit the set when the goats are there

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment