Regular Contributor

Re: Girls Night In - Laura Geller Presentation

I really miss the vendors being in the studio  Then maybe all this teenager stuff would be on the wayside.  I watched it and it was really painful to see.  The hosts acted so immature.   

Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

Did not see that show but have watched Jane and Courtney  together other times , and thought maybe "liquid supper" they had , if you know what I mean .  Found myself doing  channel surfing,,right away if it's those two,just to much giggling ,silliness going on .

Think lately Jane is trying too hard in keeping up with the younger host,she seems hyper, I don't really care what Cara or Deirdre are doing ,but she must get them into almost every presentation she does and this has been going on for  over 20 years .

Think Laura G  should be the one to go to corporate about that show in question.

@Mimi NY You read my mind,  I immediately thought to myself that Laura should contact the powers that be to state she should not be given this particular host from this point on as it likely affected her sales.  I say "this particular host" because, in my opinion, she is verrrrry annoying, trying much too hard to be young, and the other host is usually pretty okay on her own.  This one hyper host needs to be reeled in during all her presentations.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't see what you're all talking about.  Laura seemed fine ... her usual self.  She can handle anything dished her way.  I watched but didn't see or hear any disrespect at all.