Trusted Contributor

Re: Girls Night In - Laura Geller Presentation

I always forget what the Tuesday night shows are.... I had it on last night and as soon as they opened the door at the begining with wine in their hands, giggling away, I changed channels. 

Sales must be decent if they're still using this format.....  I'm all for lightening up a show and good banter between hosts and vendors, but this one is all about them and I just can't watch.  I really like Courtney by herself.

Respected Contributor

Jane is plain obnoxious and dragging Courtney down with her.  They need to separate!!

Valued Contributor

This is not the first time that the two of these have disrespected Laura Geller. If you search for other comments you will find many.

Esteemed Contributor

If our complaining holds any sway, I agree. Both together are terrible, and it is not Courtney's fault.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

If our complaining holds any sway, I agree. Both together are terrible, and it is not Courtney's fault.

@Harpa 

I don't think our complaining here will do anything.

I agree with @Kachina624  ...

WRITE TO CORPORATE!

I never, ever watch on Tuesday nights, but I have always found LG a true professional and lovely vendor.  I have learned a lot from her!

I would hate to think she was treated the way it was described here...AND this is the 2nd incident I have read about where LG was treated unprofessionally.

Honored Contributor

I dont understand why Shawn gets into the mix for just one hour st 9, an I missing something?

Trusted Contributor

I agree with everything said here.  Courtney insists on putting blush on the tip of her nose.  Laura said its a NO NO.  I did love that Blush N Bronze  that was being presented.  I wanted it when it was in the TSV Kit at the beginning of the year, but I didnt need the whole kit.  I bought the Rose color..

Respected Contributor

I always want to see what Laura Geller does with her makeup line but rarely ever see that.  Instead the hosts are taking over the show and not showing any great tips for the application of the product.  I also turned the channel.

Valued Contributor

@MrsCat21 it's almost like they do it to mock her.

Trusted Contributor