Super Contributor

Girls Night In - Laura Geller Presentation

[ Edited ]

I was tuning into a Laura Geller presentation tonight and both Jane and Courtney were really getting under Laura's skin.  They kept laughing at her during the introduction of her  new blush items.  Jane could not stop laughing.  Courtney finally pulled it together and spoke about the new product without all the insulting silliness.  I found them both so disrespectful.  Laura didn't deserve that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Girls Night In - Laura Geller Presentation

@Elizabeth03 - thats too bad about the presentation.  I have felt all month that Laura Geller has gotten short-changed by QVC for it being her 25th anniversary month.  But that is just my opinion.  I find it hard to watch that particular host duo so don't watch their shows.  Courtney on her own is fine.  Went to see if a video is up yet for the product you mentioned and it's not so will check back later.

Valued Contributor

It was an extension of the blush on the nose “debate” Courtney and Laura got into awhile back. Shame on Jane bringing it up again. It looked like Courtney was trying to let it go but Jane would not let that happen. I agree it’s no longer funny, time to put that to bed.
Valued Contributor

The blush does look nice btw, I’m in for the apricot.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I will not watch QVC on Tuesday evening because of  silly acting non-stop talking and bragging unprofessional JT, but nothing will ever be done.  I have watched shows with just Courtney and she is a different person without Jane trying to be the star of the show.

I can't wait for JT to take a vacation, I hope it will soon be time to visit Mickey Mouse...or go to her summer home...etc..... as long as she is not on QVC its such a pleasure to watch when she is not on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothing will ever be done about complaints posted here.  Nobody reads them but customers.  If you're seriously disturbed direct them to Mr. David Rawlinson, Qurate CEO at the executive offices.  You can easily find the address and phone # online.

@happilyretiredgirl  @Elizabeth03   @Fluke67   @JudyL  @Ick

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I watched the show last night with Laura and Courtney as the host. Once again Courtney "gave" Laura a tip on how to apply something. But this time she mentioned a former makeup artist at QVC had taught it to her. Laura seemed to know who the person was, and they quickly moved on to something else.

I don't care who the host is - you DON'T give makeup tips to LAURA GELLER!!!  Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@Elizabeth03 @Oh wow ! I just saw that presentation....I have to admit that was a train wreck....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

I watched the show last night with Laura and Courtney as the host. Once again Courtney "gave" Laura a tip on how to apply something. But this time she mentioned a former makeup artist at QVC had taught it to her. Laura seemed to know who the person was, and they quickly moved on to something else.

I don't care who the host is - you DON'T give makeup tips to LAURA GELLER!!!  Smiley LOL

No one knows everything about makeup, not even Laura Geller. We can all learn something new.

Super Contributor

Absolutely a unprofessional, disgusting presentation!!! I turned it off!! I felt sorry for Laura!!! I was thinking........ What do we have now a  new ROMPER ROOM!!!!! ( well now, I am showing my age!!! ) Was going to say Pre School, but that would have been a compliment!!!!