Honored Contributor

Girlactik 3-in-1 Lip Sparkle Balm Pencil Arrived Today

Have it on by it's self.  I like it!  I think I'll order this shade too.  Not a typical shade for me.

NEW 3-in-1 Lip Sparkle Balm With Free Double Sharpener Promo | Girlactik

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Girlactik 3-in-1 Lip Sparkle Balm Pencil Arrived Today

ordered

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  -  I was thinking about trying their long lasting lip paint.  A poster on another thread mentioned how much she liked it.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I saw those but have plenty of that type of product.  This pencil is really long lasting.  I liked it enough to purchase another one.  Don't forget to use the 30% off code I posted in this thread. Hey, I've been wondering how the false lashes are going.  Have  you bought any different styles?  You're in TN right?  The (chatty) waitress we had last Friday night called herself a Tennessee-Texan.  She calls both states home.  Heard all about her loves, husbands, boyfriends, abuse, divorces, oh my!  We would never complain about her to management but someone will.  I hope she doesn't get fired.  Sounds like she needs the job.

Occasional Contributor

Their long lasting lip paint is THE best.  I have every color but my go to's are Demure, Allure, Sweet and Playful, I usually mix them or outline with one and fill in with another color.  This is what you call bullet proof, yet not drying.  Perfect all day, everyday.  Have been wearing only girlactik for about 3 years now.

Honored Contributor

I only have the sparkling pencil (have ordered another) but it IS long lasting!  One day I wore it alone and the next day I wore a sheer gloss on top.  Even after the gloss wore off, the pencil was still there.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Have it on by it's self.  I like it!  I think I'll order this shade too.  Not a typical shade for me.

NEW 3-in-1 Lip Sparkle Balm With Free Double Sharpener Promo | Girlactik

@monicakm What is this shade called? It's beautiful! Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - I've never heard of this brand before.  May have to check out the lip products.  The color of the one you showed is pretty.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

The brown shade is called Flirty.