Honored Contributor

Re: Girl's weekend away goody bag

I just got these kits from Sephora.- L'Occitane

Shea

Almond

Honored Contributor

Pier1 has a lot of stuff too- everything below is under $10.

hand massagers

lip gloss

head massager

pedicure set

lavender hand cream

ice packs

lavender bubble bath

bracelets

jewelry roll

eye masks

Super Contributor

those nail polish gift sets they sell at drug stores and sephora etc - cheap fun - esp if you give them neon colors

Respected Contributor

On 8/10/2014 happy2behere said: I wanted some ideas for a goody bags. There are 4 girls. I want to put a lot of little things in the bag. I purchased some EOS lip balms, the purse size mirrors with the built in brush. More ideas please. Thank you all very much...

What a fun idea. I have a weekend coming up with friends--what are you going to use for your bags?

Frequent Contributor

Hello,

Sounds fun! How about some "spa"-like treatment: those fluffy shipper-socks, a candle (in tin container?), salux cloth (I've given many away- always a hit! they deliver very quickly), terry head-band, chocolate (godiva little box... Nordstrom will also box individual truffle or the larger pieces.)

You're a good friend!

p.s. salux cloth is great for travel.... shake out -- roll in towel - and quick blast with blow drier - and its dry...

Super Contributor

I don't know if you're a WEN girl, but if so - you could also include one of the travel packets for each lady. Keeping with the hair theme - how about Turbie Twists or the Tassi?

Super Contributor

On 8/10/2014 hello! said:

Hello,

Sounds fun! How about some "spa"-like treatment: those fluffy shipper-socks, a candle (in tin container?), salux cloth (I've given many away- always a hit! they deliver very quickly), terry head-band, chocolate (godiva little box... Nordstrom will also box individual truffle or the larger pieces.)

You're a good friend!

p.s. salux cloth is great for travel.... shake out -- roll in towel - and quick blast with blow drier - and its dry...

I second the Salux Cloth idea! They're inexpensive and come in a variety of fun colors that would look great in a gift bag!

Trusted Contributor

How about wine by the glass. It is found at most liquor stores these days and is called Copa Di Vino (cup of wine). It comes in 7 different wines, so you can customize it to each gal’s specific taste.

Here is what it looks like in a white wine:

If you watch Shark Tank, this product was on twice and rejected both times. I think it was more about the owner and his attitude during each pitch than it was about the product. However, he held out and would not sell out part of his company cheap and he has done very well without any Shark’s help.

Another thought might be a small box of quality chocolates – maybe a 4 piece box of Godiva or truffles from a local chocolate shop. Even one piece a quality candy nicely wrapped would be a nice addition.

A terry head turban for after shower/bath. You can often get one for under $5 at BB&B, Target or Walmart.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

how about some cute post-it note pads...and tiny pens....

Trusted Contributor

if you have a rue 21 they are having 50% off on jewelry. I got 3 earrings for 2 dollars.