Respected Contributor

I was just checking the status of a order and saw that the Beauty with benefits gift bag that I didn't receive is being prepared for shipping !  That's a pleasant surprise so thank you QVC !   So for those who didn't receive their gift bag, check your order status page. Just sayin !  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Gift bag preparing to ship

@Goodie2shoes @I just got the same message!

Respected Contributor

Yes I just got that same message,  I spoke to CS yesterday and she told me they had a big glitch in the shipping so many of the gifts are delayed.  Better late than never!!

Trusted Contributor

Hmmmm. Not yet for me. I'm still waiting for BWB gift with purchase. 

Respected Contributor

@cjm61  I'm in the same boat- I didn't receive the gift with pruchase and my order status hasn't been updated to reflect the GWP being sent out and I didn't receive a message to that effect.  I guess I'll wait and see and hope that we all get our gifts Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I just made a call to customer service and it turns out that there's a list of people who are owed gifts with purchase that they're working from to fulfill the GWP orders. I found out that even though I purchased a Beauty with Benefits item during the televised event, I wasn't added to that list for some reason.  The very nice customer service rep wrote a message to corporate to add me to that Gift With Purchase list and she said that if I don't get a message or update to my order status by Friday that I should call customer service again to ask about the progress of my GWP being fulfilled.   I recommend for those of us who haven't had an order status update to call customer service and ask if we are on the list or can be placed on the list.  I hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Yes I received a email saying my bag has shipped.  I should be getting two as I placed two orders but we will see.  Very happy to know that the bag is on its way.  Thank you QVC