Honored Contributor

Get Ready Gorgeous- Tuesday, December 21

I thought they weren't going to have any more of these shows this year. The host will be Mary. They couldn't have let Elise do this?

I like Mary, and maybe it's logistics or something else that prevents Elise from doing the show, but this WAS Elise's show!  Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Re: Get Ready Gorgeous- Tuesday, December 21

It's a little mind boggling, I asked something similar this morning.  This week the host is Mary, the 28th it's Terri Conn. 

I hope they're keeping the show, maybe they're just trying out different hosts to see which one is the best replacement for Elise. Just a guess.

But it really would have been nicer to see Elise finish out the year with the show she started.

Valued Contributor

I was surprised to see Get Ready Gorgeous was going to be on this morning ,but  had a feeling it wasn't going to be Elise as the host, as she had announced that she would be leaving the Q end of December as she was moving to Florida to be near her boyfriend, which I believe when she announced it she was already in Florida.and was doing the show remote.

Would had like to see Elise  doing the show that she started ,but have such a feeling we will be seeing Elise from Florida on Q sister channel one day.

She is a great host  I enjoyed watching her .

Esteemed Contributor

Mary said that Elise will be making appearances before her last day to say her goodbyes.

Personally I have a feeling that Elise has bigger aspirations than appearing on HSN.

I wish her success and, more importantly, happiness, in whatever she decides. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't paid too much attention but isn't Elise moving to the west coast for love?