Contributor

German ladies, I need help.

[ Edited ]

I am wanting to buy some german tweezers. in this modern world I am having a problem finding them.  i found them on amazon, they were FAKES.  i dont shop online through walmart because of the same thing, getting FAKES. i cant seem to be able to order off the companies web site  the name of the company are, Pfeilring.com  the type of tweezers are called automatic tweezers.  i have the package of my old tweezers, with there info on it but cant understand it.  

any help would be great

Respected Contributor

Re: German ladies, need help.

@Chrissy4love

I'm glad you put a comma in your title. Woman LOL

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC retail link against standards.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chrissy4love,

I went to their website (Pfeilring) and had my computer translate it to English. After that it was easy to put stuff in my cart. They have PayPal as a payment option.

Valued Contributor

There is a website called smallflower.com which is a on-line apothecary that sells a lot of European beauty products.  They have a store in Chicago.  I've never heard of this brand of tweezers before but they sound like they'd be awesome.  They sell many different tweezers from this German manufacturer on this website.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chrissy4love wrote:

I am wanting to buy some german tweezers. in this modern world I am having a problem finding them.  i found them on amazon, they were FAKES.  i dont shop online through walmart because of the same thing, getting FAKES. i cant seem to be able to order off the companies web site  the name of the company are, Pfeilring.com  the type of tweezers are called automatic tweezers.  i have the package of my old tweezers, with there info on it but cant understand it.  

any help would be great

@Chrissy4love, tell me about these tweezers. I went to the Smallflower website to look and I've never seen anything like them. I have thumb pain and sometimes it's hard to grip my tweezers with enough pressure. I would appreciate your review.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Super Contributor

If you mean the spring loaded tweezers that are shaped kind of like a bow and arrow, Smallflower definitely has them.

My Mom had those when I was a kid. I got caught playing with them a couple of times... not good...

Trusted Contributor

@sueeich wrote:

There is a website called smallflower.com which is a on-line apothecary that sells a lot of European beauty products.  They have a store in Chicago.  I've never heard of this brand of tweezers before but they sound like they'd be awesome.  They sell many different tweezers from this German manufacturer on this website.

Thanks for the website information.  They have some interesting products.  Placed an order.  Free shipping over $40 and a 10% discount for first time customers.  And I'm trying the tweezers.  Saw a Youtube video and decided to give them a try.  

Contributor

sorry i meant to put I need help

Contributor

Spoiler
but i dont see that they ship to the US.