Respected Contributor

Re: Gentle physical exfoliating product?

I recently bought NO.7 exfoliating face wash.  I use it every morning,  and I think its gentle enough. 

Valued Contributor

An oldie but an excellent one: Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream. I always go back to it because it works well for me.
Honored Contributor

@Mellie32   Take a look at fresh.com -- all their products are made with natural ingredients.  The one below is a gentle exfoliator wash.  There are other exfoliators too on their website.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Mellie32  I have been using Paula's Choice UnScrub and love it. It is gentle but very effective. It does not irirate my skin at all (I have sensitive skin). I use all her products and love the results I am seeing. Highly recommend them! 

Trusted Contributor

My favorite is Dermalogica's Superfoliant (they also have a Daily Microfoliant which is gentler).  Both are very fine powders that you mix with water to form a paste.  You need to use very little so it lasts forever.  I've found it works better than any other physical exfoliants I have tried.

Honored Contributor

I use nylon bath gloves and a bar of Kiss My Face Olive Oil Soap.

Quick and easy exfoliation.
Honored Contributor

These are two of my favorite exfoliators:
See the source image 

Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant

Valued Contributor

I haven't had any issues with the Microdelivery Peel in the small 8 ounce bottle lately. I have also tried the Clinique exfoliator and it works well. It's not as pricey and you can find it at various stores and on-line at Ulta. 

Super Contributor

Lancers Polish.   Your face will feel like a baby's bottom, smooth as glass.  I was shocked the first time I used it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie32 

I've used PC's Unscrub (I am a PC skin care junkie by the way), but didn't like it.  I prefer Josie Maran's Argan Cleansing Powder.  It is very gentle & I feel more exfoliated when I use it vs. Paula's Choice.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.