Respected Contributor

Anyone use this serum ? HSN has the super large size for $105. which is a great price. Just like opinions. The price is almost half , than if you buy it other places.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa looks like a great price for those who use this product. Personally, I don't put anything containing fragrance on my face and Lancome products are all laden with fragrance. 

Contributor

I agree - I am not crazy about fragrance, but I do tolerate Lancome products - I do like them. Wish they were unscented.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa - I bought Genifique thru HSN when they offered it as a "special" along with the Genefique Yeux Light Pearl under eye illuminator.  The (face) Genefique made my skin itchy, and the under eye product made my eyes burn and tear.  Thinking if they are fragranced, that could of been the cause. 🤷🏻‍♀️  Never got to find out if it actually works.  Unfortunately, I went past the 30 days to return.  My ($$$) loss.  😕

Honored Contributor

One of the primary ingredients is alcohol denat, dont like that on my face, tod drying.  Key ingredient used is Bifida Ferment, you can find less expensive products using this, just Google. One was L'Oreal Youth Code which was discontinued. 

Honored Contributor

This product broke me out with horrible cystic acne.

I'm not a fan of Lancome skincare because of the fragrance.

Valued Contributor

Re: Genifique TSV .

[ Edited ]

I swear every time I stop using Genifique that I'm done with it, as it's pricey as we all know. And then I always go back to this serum🤷🏻‍♀️
I can't put my finger on it but as soon as I restart this I think my skin looks better, but couldn't tell you how it's better 🤔

I even try to talk myself out of it by saying it has denatured alcohol in it and back when I used to listen to Paula Begoun, this was an absolute no no #1 in her book!  My skin is on the oily side so this serum never dries me out. I just love it... I think 🤔 

I'm on auto ship @ HSN and am tempted to still get the TS @HSN to hoard this stuff😂

this was probably not helpful to anyone, lol. Sorry I guess I just rambled 😂

Respected Contributor

@cactusjack  😂😂😂 I enjoyed it

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@cactusjack  😂😂😂 I enjoyed it

Thank you 😆

Honored Contributor

Wish they were Cruelty Free.

🐰 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras