Valued Contributor

Re: General question --- How many people here just stick to one lipstick or gloss?

That would be like one crayon out of the box. I like blue reds and am always on the hunt for those that don't irritate my lips. I found some Bobbi Brown that are very good and the BE set here.

Honored Contributor

Re: General question --- How many people here just stick to one lipstick or gloss?

That would never happen with me.  I love lipsticks.  I have Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Stila, Doll 10.  However, I am drawing the line when it comes to price.  I will not pay $34 and up for lipsticks.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

My fav is Cliniques chubby stick lipcolor in Super Strawberry! It's the one I go back to over and over.

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@wilma wrote:

I tend to use one lipgloss 99% of the time. It is the perfect berry color for me. Every time I try something different I end up applying the berry gloss over it. I don't own a ton of different shades in other products either. Once I find something I like I stick to it. When my favorite is discontinued it is can be very difficult to try to find a replacement. I guess that is a drawback to having a limited list of faves.  

@wilma

What product is this?  I am curious.  

@AngelPuppy1

Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Berry #400

@wilma

Thanks!  I'm going to look this one up!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Surely you jest?  Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

If someone forced me to pick out only 1 color from my stash and use it, it would be Nars Dolce Vita.  I do find myself reaching for that color probably more than any others. 

Valued Contributor

Never. Variety is the spice of life!

Valued Contributor

I really do only use one lipstick. It doubles as my blush, lol. Only have one eyeliner, cc cream and mascara and eyeshadow. I much prefer to spend my money on botox, fillers, etc. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

I use just one lipstick, Lorac Secret Agent from Kohl's.  I, however, do have at least three opened at one time.  One for my car, work, home. 

Lorac Secret Agent lipstick is one of the very few lipsticks that I used up the entire tube. Great color.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Surely you jest?  Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

If someone forced me to pick out only 1 color from my stash and use it, it would be Nars Dolce Vita.  I do find myself reaching for that color probably more than any others. 

@Lipstickdiva

Hence, the name!!!! LOL!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl  Thanks for the update.  I'm glad you love it!