Valued Contributor

Gellar Balance & Brighten VS It Cosmetics powder foundation?

I do not know which is a better product. I have used Laura Gellar B&B until the finish. I prefer to use her Bronze primer which I PRAY she brings back in supersize. What do you ladies prefer?

Honored Contributor

Re: Gellar Balance & Brighten VS It Cosmetics powder foundation?

I've used both in the past, but found they either accentuated flaws or looked too powdery or cakey. Even though you didn't ask for alternatives, I really like Laura Geller's Baked Elements compact. I can use it either buy itself over a primer or as a setting powder over a bb/cc cream.

Frequent Contributor

I've used Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten and also IT Compact Foundation.

Laura Geller's foundation is a baked swirl of several different pigments, and, once on, is a very natural look. I use the large brush that came with the TSV awhile back.

IT coverage is too cakey.....it's not as natural looking as Laura Geller.

Also, try the Laura Geller Blush...it's an amazing look when swirled over your cheekbones.

Trusted Contributor

I tried LG Balance n Brighten a few yeas ago and felt it was too heavy looking on the skin in addition to causing breakouts. I use many IT Cosmetic products but do not care for the Compact foundation as it accentuates the pores. So far the found data I really really love is a new liquid by Tarte that was launched in their TSV about a month ago. Its called Maracuja Foundcealer. The finish is beautiful and so is the coverage without accentuating lines and pores. It does not cause breakouts and has left my skin looking beautiful probably due to the maracuja.

Honored Contributor

I have and use both. I like B&B a lot for a heavier coverage look. I have the original Celebration foundation and the newer powder Celebration Illumination. I really like that one. I makes my skin look "glowy," but it also gives a little lighter coverage. That one is my favorite! Smile

A333641