Frequent Contributor

I am allergic to nu face gel preservative (methylisothiazolinone). Also allergic to preservatives in aloe Vera gel.

Can anyone give me ingredients in Spectra 360 gel? 

Can anyone tell me what they are using as a conductive for nu face that does not have preservatives that cause allergic reactions?

Honored Contributor

I believe I've read that aloe vera gel can be used as an alternative.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you. Unfortunately, also allergic to preservatives in aloe Vera gel

Is anyone using new 24 K gold Gel. If so, which one do you use? Brightening or firming?

How do you like it? Any allergic reactions?

Honored Contributor

I have a tube of the Spectra gel in front of me and the back of it is written in German and I don't know how to interpret it. Good luck with this because I have tried finding the ingredients myself and have not been successful.

Respected Contributor

I have been using medical grade ultrasound gel...it's considerably cheaper and available on Amazon.

Poodlepet2

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for reply. Ha Ha, can't read German either. Not much of a help for us who are allergic to some preservatives

Frequent Contributor

Thank you

Regular Contributor

@nickycat

It DOES contain preservatives of  "methyl"parabens and other parabens, if that helps any. I just called Parker Labs and the man read the info off the data sheet.  You can call them for more info. 973-276-9500 Or go to parkerlabs.com 

Not sure I would want to use a product where basically NO written ingredient info can be readily found online, esp if I had a allergies to certain products. 

You may want to look into THIS product:

Jellen® Peptide Power Facial Gel

I have never tried it, but it does say it uses a VERY gentle, non chemical preservative. The info on the site seems as though it may be just the product for you. Go to jellenproducts.com for more info.

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I just think it's odd that the only thing available online is their MSDS sheet which really only tells you what "hazardous" stuff may be in it. What about the rest of the ingredients?? One day I spent hours on the computer looking for answers and never could find any.Woman Frustrated 

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info everyone