Super Contributor

I have been using Supergoop's Perk Up Lip and Cheek Treat.

It's good to tap it on rather than rub

it has the added benefit of SPF 40, love that! I think it looks very natural applied lightly, not so crazy about it on the lips, not enough pigment.

image.png

Also I have been using Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm, the cherry color in the orange tube.

I use it on my lips and found that it looks great on cheeks as well, tap tap...

image.png

Contributor

Re: Gel blush????

[ Edited ]

I have the Doll 10 HydraGel Cream Balm Blush in Innocent Flush which I really like.

adding a photo. I don’t much care for the lipsticks from this brand but the gel blushes work very well.

D57D6430-95C6-4060-9833-EE883619A83F.png

Trusted Contributor

@KCDivacorrect and to the OP....I thought so and mentioned it as well she doesn't make her gel pot anymore. It was a nice non-sticky product and a real gel. Why she stopped making it is beyond me. Those color sticks get bad (oil in them turns rancid) so fast! I hate that. I've had lippies and cream blushes for ages that are still fresh like the day I bought them.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

I have a Becca gel blush in a tube that came with a few other things. I really like the blush. It goes on very delicately almost translucent

Esteemed Contributor

@Kimsirish123

I just noticed Hautelook currently has a Mac sale going on. There's five cream blushes available. The four pictured which can be used for both lips and cheeks plus one Cremeblush in a flattering pink shade for the cheek. Very nicely priced. Might be worth a look. Perhaps some of ladies here will be familiar with these items and will share their thoughts. HTH's

Screenshot_2018-04-10-00-14-53-1.png

Honored Contributor

josie maran makes a wonderful coconut watercolor cheek gelee that is light and just requires a  light brushstroke or fingertips to put on. i
discovered it in my stash one day and now i am really loving it. lots of great reviews on amazon and on sephora.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Kimsirish123 wrote:
Does anyone know of a good gel blush? I used to use the Clinique gel blush years ago but as you know it was discontinued years ago. I would love to find something similar. So I thought I would turn to the experts! Thank you in advance for your help. Have a great weekend! 😊

@Kimsirish123  Hi. Ideally lip color & blush should co-ordinate for a uniform look. I started just using my lipstick dotted on my cheeks...”cream” blush & only one product.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry for delay seeing these responses . Haven't been on forums much lately. I checked the name on my Josie Maran gel blush and it's , JOSIE MARAN COCONUT WATERCOLOR CHEEK GELEE ... THE COLOR IS " PINK ESCAPE " . I'm not sure if it's still sold on the Q,  but I'll check and post the answer. 

No more gel blush available; however, when I searched for coconut watercolor, a Josie Maran lip stain , # A335329 , is available. It's available in 4 shades , including the " Pink Escape " shade in the gel blush I purchased about 2 yrs. ago. Just thought I'd mention it, in case anyone is interested in that. It describes this color as a " cool pink " , and states the lip stain is hydrating too. 

Respected Contributor

If it needs to be gel, not cream why not try finding a gel based lipstick / lip-pot  to use as blush.  Our Moms used to use lipstick as blush.  This is what inspired Bobbi Brown's cream blush pots- watching her mom use lipstick as blush.  Think of the variety of colors at your fingertips.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kimsirish123

I just ran across this in an email. Stila Cosmetics is having a 70% Off Sale on several items.  This gel blush is part of the sale and comes in three shades.  Check their website.  They call it the Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush for $5 each.

Correction:  From the website it looked like 3 shades.  There are two.  A rose pink and a pale pink which are originally $26. each.  The caveat is you have to spend $50 for free ship, but the shipping might be cheap.  I was surprised to see some of my faves at such a deep discount.

Aqua Glow™ Watercolor Blush