Super Contributor

The best one I've found thus far is Trish McEvoy's gel pencil. I use it on my upper waterline and it migrates to the bottom and to the corners the LEAST of any I've tried. I just swipe it away once, and it's usually good for the day. I haven't tried them all, of course. :-)

Honored Contributor
Inglot gel. stays on all day even in the water line! And my eyelids repel most liners. I also learned a new trick in one of my beautylish emails: use a lighter on your pencil liner first before using, wait till it cools off a bit (obviously) but the color lays down so much easier
Regular Contributor

Where do I get this makeup sealer and how do you do it. Before your eyeliner??

Super Contributor
On 8/20/2014 Andreatoo said: Inglot gel. stays on all day even in the water line! And my eyelids repel most liners. I also learned a new trick in one of my beautylish emails: use a lighter on your pencil liner first before using, wait till it cools off a bit (obviously) but the color lays down so much easier

I've never heard of Inglot. Where is it sold?

Also you can do the same thing with holding your pencil under hot water for a few seconds and you don't have to wait as long for it to cool.

Super Contributor
On 8/21/2014 F1wild said:
On 8/20/2014 Andreatoo said: Inglot gel. stays on all day even in the water line! And my eyelids repel most liners. I also learned a new trick in one of my beautylish emails: use a lighter on your pencil liner first before using, wait till it cools off a bit (obviously) but the color lays down so much easier

I've never heard of Inglot. Where is it sold?

Also you can do the same thing with holding your pencil under hot water for a few seconds and you don't have to wait as long for it to cool.

Macy's sells Inglot. They also have a website.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/20/2014 Vamp said:

Instead of throwing away all of your eyeliner pencils, try a makeup sealer like Cinema Secrets Eye Liner Sealer. I still have some Benefit She Laq that I sometimes use (has been discontinued), but I've been told Cinema Secrets is an excellent alternative for keeping eye liner from budging. Good luck! I hope you find something that works for you.

Your post got me thinking... the Ulta GWP kit I mentioned above came with a eyeshadow primer. I think I'll try that !

Super Contributor

I tried Milani yesterday & was very impressed with the way it applied. I also like that it was self sharpening. Problem was after an hour it was gone from my upper lids. Back to my pots.

Regular Contributor

I have difficulty sharpening them. I now use a liquid and don't have to worry about keeping a fine line.