Frequent Contributor

Geeze...QVC is a SNOOZEFEST this Holiday Season

{#emotions_dlg.bored} YAWNNNNN...What happened? QVC really dropped the ball this season. Honestly, every time I turn on QVC it's either Bose, Keurig, Dell, Halo, Twister Tracks, that touchpad game thing, that hair comb styler, humidifiers, Dyson or Temptations...where is the GOOD stuff??? The exciting stuff? The stuff you can't find at other places or the good deals they talk about constantly. Everything I see on QVC I can find MUCH CHEAPER somewhere else. It's the same items, over and over and over! Honestly, I'm not buying anyone a $200 + item for Christmas...I have many people to buy for so gift items around $30-$50 are more my price range. Where are the neat ideas in that price range? Why no coupons? Why no free shipping?

BIG DEAL they offer Easy Pay - I'm still paying the expense price, it's just spread out - where's the deals for the consumers? Every store has coupons - HSN always has coupons, Shoq HQ does too. C'mon QVC - step up your game!! Bring in new vendors, unique items, and more affordable shipping/coupons!

Rant over{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Valued Contributor

Re: Geeze...QVC is a SNOOZEFEST this Holiday Season

Very true. I agree!
Trusted Contributor

You said what I have been thinking, every day the same thing,Kerig has worn out its welcome that game pad every day, I just change the channel when I see the same thing over and over,they need new stuff,thanks you said it best.Tucka.

Regular Contributor

VERY LACKLUSTER!!!
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I totally agree!

I always look forward to their Holiday Programming, but this year it's pretty bad. The best I saw was Christmas in July. Everything after that was boring. Oh well. It ended up saving me money this year!

Esteemed Contributor

iTA

I have ordered four times the amount from HSN than qvc.

I only channel surf through qvc and watch some HSN programming.

Contributor

I just start watching QVC over the summer so I am relatively new to home shopping. I expected so much more for the season. It is not like Christmas at all. The prices are high and the shipping is awful. Do they offer any beauty that you can't just go to Sephora or Ulta and get? And Philosphy - why pay $21 plus shipping for a body wash that is $17 other places and I actually got for $10 free shipping during a black Friday sale. At least HSN has Perlier that you can't get just anywhere. How the heck did QVC let Perlier slip away? Christmas shopping is fun and it is exciting to get a great deal and/or find that something special and unexpected to give to someone, but that is not going to happen here. You are right it is the same thing over and over. You can get some good deals on clearance but even they are few and far between. At HSN the clearance keeps my card balance high. I do like QVC but it is not worth tuning in everyday. They have very little to offer. I have found Josie Maron and Temp-taions both disappointing. I am thinking about ordering WEN form the WEN website.

Trusted Contributor

I soooooo agree! I usually do a lot of Christmas shopping with QVC, but haven't purchased not one gift from their lackluster offerings for this. I did get a couple of Christmas decorations, but that's it.

Super Contributor

Nothing to buy, nada!
Honored Contributor

I'm doing business with other online retailers.....30-40-50% off plus promotion codes, lower prices, and free shipping that arrives in 3-4 days.