Super Contributor
I'm not crazy about SHP either, I'm returning the oil and RPM , that just totally stinks to me, way too strong , scent wise . I haven't decided about the cc yet, I'm going to try it a couple of more times before I decide, I did cancel the 32 oz shipment . I love SOB , loved it at first sniff.
Contributor

Funny how everyone is different....

I got my SHP kit today and i LOVE it.

Smells like a true juicy, yummy peach to me.

Great kit, I'm so happy, and new to WEN.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

It is funny how we all have our favorites- I do not like the scent of Fig, TT or Pom, but I use them because of the results I get .

I love the scent of the FAS and Lavender, but my hair gets greasy in a day or two with these two!

There is enough Wen in my cupboard to last me at least 2 years. I don't need any new "flavors"!!!!

Respected Contributor
On 6/20/2014 Wadzlla said:

It is funny how we all have our favorites- I do not like the scent of Fig, TT or Pom, but I use them because of the results I get .

I love the scent of the FAS and Lavender, but my hair gets greasy in a day or two with these two!

There is enough Wen in my cupboard to last me at least 2 years. I don't need any new "flavors"!!!!

LOL! I heard Chaz is opening an ice cream store in the new building in Los Angeles and will have lots of flavors to match the scents of his CCs, Lotions, SC...etc.

Respected Contributor

I am not crazy about the scent but is did seem to have nice results. Next wash, I am going to use multiple formulas. I only purchased 1 OTO.

Oh, and I did put a little on my dog after I washed her and wanted to see if my husband would notice. Instead, I brought the dog over to him to smell and he said "Nice". Which means okay...not really interested....put the dog down and let me watch my show.

Regular Contributor

I too gave the SHP another try with the OTO on the 3-piece. Glad it grew on you. I still don't care for the scent. Perhaps it's just my nose but both the SOB and the SHP smelled like those scented dolls of the past - weird plastic/rubber fake smell. It was much worse with the SOB. I will say that the CC performance of both is good. The SHP mist I am using to set my makeup. The SHP oil works really well on my hair - after the scent dissipates a bit it's actually OK.

I also didn't care for the scent of FAS. That one was awful for me.

With all of this I wish I had stocked up more on the WCM.

In the meantime I will stick to my POM and franken-bottle and wait for the new seasonals. I hope I like them. Smiley Happy