Contributor
On 5/1/2015 livingayogiclife said:

It's NEVER too early to discuss Gallapalooza! In fact, that's what brought me back....I knew June was coming up and I'm scraping by on CC from holiday.....

With the changes in the website, I cannot even find the schedule of when Chaz will be on at all......or any schedule. If I recall, he usually isn't seen during May because June is exhausting.

Any info on what day Gallons will be pre-released?? Noticed the PRE i snuck in there?

I need several flavors, of course no one can use the same in my house, not too mention all of the styling products I need, like now....

Will BGT be available this year? I remember last year 613 came out at a funky time after the fact, Sept? Does anyone know if 613 will be available in June?

I appreciate all of your great insight! The women with the most knowledge, and way before the deal is done!

I LOVE IT! Everyone is so great here! I misses being away! It's nice to know that many familiar names are still here!

It has been reported by Wen Dooters the horse (if you are familiar) that BGT will not be available this year in a gallon from QVC. 613 gallons should be in September as usual. If I remember correctly somebody posted that the May Insider said that gallons will be pre-released May 28 or so, 3 days early I think. There will be the usual core gallons and also 4 seasonal gallons available (FGP, WVM, SOB, and SMC I think are the ones).
Esteemed Contributor
On 5/1/2015 Drythe said:
On 1/21/2015 sonechko said:
On 1/21/2015 Chrystaltree said:
On 1/21/2015 sonechko said:
On 1/21/2015 Chrystaltree said:

....that's not something the WEN girls like to discuss...lol The amount of product you have to use and the number of add-on products must cost a fortune. It's why I have never even tried the WEN.

It's okay, Chrystal tree! I don't mind to be spending "a fortune" on something I like and enjoy. I will save my money via NOT buying what I don't like and don't enjoy.

I would hope so. It would be silly to buy something you don't like or that doesn't work for you just because it's cheaper. But you didn't answer any of Sonechko's questions.

It was me. I am sonechko. I answered your post.

My questions was to those who do use WEN longer than myself, and would have an aswer to my specific question.

I do have another question though - if you don't even ever tried the WEN, for whatever may be the reason, why the WEN community forums are of interest to you?

sonechko, I'm just seeing this post and wanted to say - good question. I've often wondered the same.

Please excuse the OT: We haven't talked in a while, but I wanted to let you know that I just returned from a cruise in Greece and many of the ship's employees were from Ukraine. It was so good to meet and talk with them. There was sadness and worry for homeland and families, but still so much hope and determination!

Hopefully someday we'll be able to visit your country and see it peaceful again.

Hi Drythe! I am so glad you've traveled again! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Thank you for warm words and wishes!!! Next time you go to the UA, take me with you. Obviously, you know how to make each trip to be worthwhile and super interesting in every aspect!

New Contributor
On 5/2/2015 jb20 said:

It's NEVER too early to discuss Gallapalooza! In fact, that's what brought me back....I knew June was coming up and I'm scraping by on CC from holiday.....

With the changes in the website, I cannot even find the schedule of when Chaz will be on at all......or any schedule. If I recall, he usually isn't seen during May because June is exhausting.

Any info on what day Gallons will be pre-released?? Noticed the PRE i snuck in there?

I need several flavors, of course no one can use the same in my house, not too mention all of the styling products I need, like now....

Will BGT be available this year? I remember last year 613 came out at a funky time after the fact, Sept? Does anyone know if 613 will be available in June?

I appreciate all of your great insight! The women with the most knowledge, and way before the deal is done!

I LOVE IT! Everyone is so great here! I misses being away! It's nice to know that many familiar names are still here!

It has been reported by Wen Dooters the horse (if you are familiar) that BGT will not be available this year in a gallon from QVC. 613 gallons should be in September as usual. If I remember correctly somebody posted that the May Insider said that gallons will be pre-released May 28 or so, 3 days early I think. There will be the usual core gallons and also 4 seasonal gallons available (FGP, WVM, SOB, and SMC I think are the ones).
jb20, Thank you for the heads up! I've always wondered what "Wen Dooters" meant! Being in and out of the Wen Community, it's a term I've read often but never knew to what it referred to. Since I moved, my paper Insider goes to my last address. I thought there was a way to read it after doing away with the Subscription. A change I recall about a year ago.... Anyone else remember? I have to get my gallons ordered..... We're running on fumes!
Frequent Contributor
The gallons are now available to order thru the Insider. If you get the AD shipping is three dollars for the first shipment and free for the second. I already ordered TT, WVM, AND SMC and they shipped today already.
Honored Contributor
On 5/2/2015 jb20 said:

Was it this year, or just this June? Because last June they said that BGT wouldn't be back this year with the June gallons, it would have it's own time.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor
On 5/17/2015 jaxs mom said:
On 5/2/2015 jb20 said:

Was it this year, or just this June? Because last June they said that BGT wouldn't be back this year with the June gallons, it would have it's own time.

I bought my 613 gallon Oct 29, so 613 gallons may be in October. No BGT in June. They didn't say when though.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

the gallons are 188 this time around girls not 177 price went up I guess but thats for seasonal scents not reg formulas

fall ginger pumpkin

coconut spring

winter icy mint

Contributor
I use TT each time I cleanse usually mixed with another CC. My hair is pixie short and I'm wondering if a gallon would be the way to go for me or if it would take me way too long to go through the gallon. Anyone with short hair order a gallon?
Contributor
I would buy a WEN honey lilac gallon! My favorite! I hope Chaz offers a gallon and expands on that seasonal...it is SO lovely :-)
~there is never an excuse to be unkind~
Respected Contributor
On 5/17/2015 Pro211 said: I use TT each time I cleanse usually mixed with another CC. My hair is pixie short and I'm wondering if a gallon would be the way to go for me or if it would take me way too long to go through the gallon. Anyone with short hair order a gallon?

How many pumps from what size bottle do you use when you cleanse? And how often do you cleanse? We can help you figure out how long a gallon will last you