Occasional Contributor

Gallon VS 32oz TSV AD naturally curly thin hair & for Men/dogs?

Hello ladies! I just started using WEN in April and I LOVE IT!! I will never go back to regular shampoo/conditioner ever again! I was using the wrong formula, but will start getting the Fig for my naturally curly thin hair. I am on the AD for the TSV but my new ones will not come until July. Do you think it is a better deal to get 2-3 of these than the gallons? I am planning on getting the next TSV in Sept as well if it is a good value. $200 plus tax is a lot to spend but I just want to make sure I am getting the best deal in the long run. I don't use too much but I usually cleanse 1x daily or every other day. Should I try another cleanser other than the Fig for volume? I just ordered 613 on AD so I plan to mix that sometimes. My hair is pretty thin and naturally curly so I am looking for another one to try to help my hair grow faster and give me more volume! I am 25. What else can I use to create more volume?

My boyfriend loves WEN as well! Can anyone recommend one that men use? He only uses a tiny bit since has has short hair....his hair is pretty normal, maybe dry at times w/ cowlicks in a few spots. I don't want to get him his own because he doesn't really need it Lol What type can you use on your dogs as well? thanks so much!!