Occasional Contributor

So my best friend has been using Wen for quite a while now and called me up almost every time Chaz was on the air. I loved the idea behind the product but never really wanted to make that leap and start spending THAT much on cleansers. Finally, the gallons were on sale the last time, so she called me. I took the plung and got the sweet almond mint. My friend always uses the pomegranate.

Anyways...Fast forward months later and she decided to give the sweet almond mint a try and didn't really like it, so she mailed me the remainder of her bottle. I decided to take this smaller bottle on vacation with me and I was stunned the first time I used it. I had watched a video when I started using Wen and it was suggested that you should add a little water to your hair to evenly distribute the product, but I found that it was unnecessary. That is, until I used the product from the smaller bottle. It was actually MUCH thicker than the product from the gallon size.

I guess what I am wondering is, is it just me or is the product in the gallon size actually watered down more? I tested both when I got home. The product from the gallon size slid right off of my hand when I tilted it, while the conditioner from the smaller bottle stayed in place. When I asked my friend if the pomegranate was like this she admitted that she dosn't buy the gallon sizes, so she wouldn't know.