Honored Contributor

Gabrielle Kerr is a Licensed Esthetician

New Show Alert:

This is Gabrielle’s FB message today.....

”Hi friends! Did you know that I am a licensed esthetician? Well I’m sharing my skincare knowledge with you every Monday night at 10pm on “Gabrielle’s Guide to Great Skin” on Beauty iQ. Tune in to see me give live facial demonstrations and my “Skin Deep” tip of the week.”

Too late in the evenings for me, since I begin work at 6:00 AM, but I’m hoping to check it out later on her FB page.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Gabrielle Kerr is a Licensed Esthetician

Excellent news!  She is a wonderful host and the license should ensure that the information conveyed is correct (although she will sell products). I look forward to her addressing skin care issues for different groups, e.g. hyperpigmentation, keloid scarring, etc..

Honored Contributor

She started out here in the Baltimore area on the FOX morning news giving the local traffic reports.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

She started out here in the Baltimore area on the FOX morning news giving the local traffic reports.

There are clips of her doing the traffic report on Youtube.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep, I remember watching her! Liked her them and still like her, but she must be on at times that I’m asleep or at work. Glad to see she will be on at 10pm!

Esteemed Contributor

Gabrielle is always learning. She's not a host who will let the grass grow under her feet. Smart and professional. Adding to her resume and meeting additional goals at QVC.

Congratulations! Nice job, Gabrielle!! I will be watching and learning from you.

Thanks for taking more classes and sharing your knowledge with viewers. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I’m enjoying the second episode of this show she’s doing. I gotta get the 6 pack of cleansing cloths, good deal. 

Occasional Contributor

Gabrielle is one of the best hosts.  She is professional, and demonstrates every aspect of the product to perfection .  She has a great disposition and She is an asset to QVC. 

Honored Contributor

I miss seeing Gabielle on the regular QVC.  In fact, I miss all the other hosts that use to be on.  I have never watched QVC2 nor the Beauty Q.  Why or why did they ever start all these different stations?  I do not have type for flipping around between programs.

kindness is strength