Respected Contributor

GREAT DEAL ON TARTE AT SEPHORA

All I can say is WOW, love both of these sets SOOOOO much I just ordered an other set of each.

For the 6 pc. tarte smoldering eye kit

a very light golden bronze, great for the corners of the eyes

medium silver, great to use over another color or can can alone

a soft khaki green(finally got my green)

true purple, very true purple but a perfect one

true deep brown, all brown, no other color in it

a sort of medium to deep charcoal with a hint of shimmer

today I put the green on top, put the bronze in the inner corners only and put a dab of the charcoal shimmer on just the very outer edges, great look. I used just the shimmer charcoal on the bottom. None of these colors are in the Tarte TSV or in the Tarte Smoldering eye kit

PLUS you get 2 sharpeners to boot, great deal for $39

I put on what I though would be my least favorite color, darkest one in the 5 pc lipsurgence kit, $29, love it, is a sort or raspberry that is the darkest and the lightest is almost no color, so soft and so pale a pink you can use it alone or over another color to tone one down but all are very good and very wearable colors, same with the 6 pc eye liners.

I will rave and rave about both these kits, both great and really can't believe the deal PLUS 2 sharpeners, really a fantastic deal.

The eye liners are called Amazonian clay waterproof smoldering eye liners and everything is full size, really really fantastic. I am so glad I ordered these and now just ordered another set of each. I also can't believe the fast shipping, total is $72.08 OH, also got 3 free samples. No S&H since it was over $50.