Honored Contributor

Re: GREAT BEAUTY POINTS ON RMS SHOW

@Shanus wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

RMS also said not to extend blush below the nostrils, good tip. 

@Shellbelle   She did suggest that and I so agree. I don't always think the blush should go on the apples...That's a no for a roundish face. Most of the time, I place it 2 fingers width from the nose so you don't end up with pink spots on your cheeks which looks like my older aunts. 

Do you mean 2 finger widths below the nostril or 2 fingers away from the sides of the nose?

@Shelbelle   I like to apply blush 2 fingers width away from nose which usually ends up right under the pupil of the eye. Then not below the nostrils. I begin the blush at the hairline and sweep towards that spot. That way, most of the product is not applied heavily on the inner cheek area. 

Great, thanks, I have heard L Geller say same thing. My problem is that i can apply blush and 2 minutes later it is gone !!! all absorbed into the skin. 

Honored Contributor

Re: GREAT BEAUTY POINTS ON RMS SHOW

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

Nothing Rose Marie Swift said last night wasn't said already more than twenty years ago by Bobbi Brown. All of her little hints, I had read over the years in Bobbi Brown's books.

@Trinity11  - I agree! But I do enjoy her shows. She has a nice demeanor, not arrogant/egotistical or condescending. 

I was hoping the powder blush with brush that I had on waitlist from April show that was cancelled by QVC would have been restocked, but it wasn't 😔 I did not shop this visit 

What can I say @Chi-town girl . After all these years of makeovers, reading about makeup and skincare, there is very little I haven't heard from sales people promoting their products. Truth be told, by now if I still don't know at 68 what looks good on me, then I haven't been listening very closely.🤭🤭🤭😀

Edited to add..at my age I am eliminating products rather than adding to them. I have reached that age where less is more and it seems the less makeup I wear, the better I look.🌻