Respected Contributor

GOT THE NEW IT BYE BYE FOUNDATION

Just received It foundation in fair.   I tried some on the back of my hand, and compared it the old one.   This new one is lighter, more luminous.  Color is pretty close to older original, but a tad more sheer, and not yellow.  The old one is thick, and heavy.   Seems very moisturizing , but I'll report back tomorrow when I use it on my face.  So far, I like it much better.

Honored Contributor

Re: GOT THE NEW IT BYE BYE FOUNDATION

I went to Ulta today and they had all colors out.  I tried medium & neutral medium.  The neutral medium was more my color with alot less yellow in it.  I like this formulation much better than the foundation.  This is alot less thick and gives a nice luminosity to my face.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin@Pecky, thanks for the reviews.  I’ll keep an eye out for this.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

opps

Respected Contributor

I put the new bye bye foundation on today, early morning, and had busy hectic long day. It held up nicely and didn't fade, or break up. I wear the shade fair. I have both, the old CC, and this one. This new bye bye is much lighter, and thinner in consistency, and not thick and pasty like the old CC. Also, more natural looking. I don't have many lines, but I'll say, it didn't settle into the small smile lines, I always notice. That's a big plus for me! As for me...this one is a keeper, and the spf 50 is a relief for my porcelain skin. I like this one very much. Ill add, if you have oily skin, I think this may be too rich. I have normal skin, and applied this without a moisturizer and my skin was good. I live in a warm, humid climate though. Over all, nice foundation, decent coverage, luminous, but not too much, yet natural looking, apply lightly, and build if you want. Over priced...YES!!
Honored Contributor

@Dazlin...thanks for the review...have you used the IT CC Cream...I have used that and like it...it's not heavy and is buidable.

I wanted to try this new formulation but I like something with a bit more coverage.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlinwrote:

Just received It foundation in fair.   I tried some on the back of my hand, and compared it the old one.   This new one is lighter, more luminous.  Color is pretty close to older original, but a tad more sheer, and not yellow.  The old one is thick, and heavy.   Seems very moisturizing , but I'll report back tomorrow when I use it on my face.  So far, I like it much better.

Received the Bye Bye Foundation in light today. It is a smidge lighter than the light of the CC Cream. Didn't use a primer since I want the benefits of the skincare. I find I have to use a primer with the CC Cream.As an aside, I prefer the illumination version as it is a tad lighter than the original CC cream. The Bye Bye Foundation didn't crease, crack, nothing. And I did a Costco run and was heated up by the end (thanks menopause in Arizona). It matches my skin perfectly and I used a light dusting of Bye Bye Pores Illumination to set. Blush went on beautifully and stayed. Winner! I would be thrilled if this was in a TSV on AD.

Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

this is a great review.  She did a reallly good job.  I wish they would address the differences (although not many) on air.  We have been hearing  IT CC cream for sooo long and now it's like it doesn't even exist when they are promoting the Bye Bye.

Honored Contributor

I tried this at my ULTA early in the week.  I do like it.  That being said, the coverage is NOT as good as the CC cream.  It is slightly better than a tinted moisturizer.  I like the SPF, and the light/medium is a perfect match for my skin.  I wear Light in CC cream.  I may buy if it's ever in a TSV in the next year or so. 

The CC cream is my fav.  It offers far superior coverage.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"