Respected Contributor

GOT A MANICURE TODAY...WHEW!!

Finally did it.  Almost didn't work out, unexpected turmoil today,  but I got it done.  Did a Gel manicure...looks very nice.  Only complaint, she didn't do much for my hands as the website said...no hot towel wrap,  but otherwise it looks very nice.  

Honored Contributor

Re: GOT A MANICURE TODAY...WHEW!!

@Dazlin ..........Glad you like it.  When you go next time make sure she does the wrap for you.  Usually those cost extra.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

The hot towel wrap sounds like an extra charge service.  The woman who does my pedicure charges extra for a dip in wax for hands or feet.

Respected Contributor

Congrads on getting your manicure, I get the dip nails and I really like them. Question: I've never heard of getting a "hot towel wrap" to your hands ! I've been getting my nails done for years except when covid started I stopped for over a year and a half until I felt it was ok to go back and even then I wore my mask.  The nail tech always has me wash my hands at their sink after the nail job is done  but the only hot towel wrap I get is after my pedicure. I wonder if anyone else gets a hot towel wrap after their manicure. I've gone to several shops over the years and never had a hand towel wrap.  Interesing !

Respected Contributor

So if you stop getting them do you have to have them removed?  I would like to do something for my nails for my daughters wedding but I hate the acrylic nails that have to be removed and some of my nails come off in the process. 

Valued Contributor

@spumoni99 I like the dip powder nails, I get it over my regular nails, no tips. To protect your nails, I would suggest going back to the salon and have them soak your nails and remove the dip powder.  I did this for the first time for my son's wedding and it did not mess my nails up.  For me, he dip is the best but everyone is different.  I still on special occasions and some holidays like Christmas will go get the dip nails.  I really like them and they last about 3 weeks for me. I got the french manicure for my son's wedding and they looked nice.

Honored Contributor

Congrats 👏.  They don't all do hot towel wraps or hand massages.  

Respected Contributor

According to the menu on their site...a gel manicure includes, a scrub, lotion, massage, and hot towel wrap...I didn't make that my own assumption...its what their menu said it included.   

Honored Contributor

@RedTop 

I got the full 9 yds at first.  I didn't care for sitting in the chair that long.  So now I'll have them smooth out some rough spots and moisturize my feet.  

Honored Contributor

Good!  Can you tell us what you got?  We want details! Smiley Happy  I'm currently working on ideas for my next pedi.

Screenshot_20230619_035723_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230619_035830_Chrome.jpg