Trusted Contributor

In the not too distant future, Tova will be bringing back to QVC her Cactine Line of skin care products and some other things we have missed.

But first, she has to satisfy her commitment to England and Japan.

YAY !!!    Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

That's interesting.  I remember those shows on QVC.  Seems like there were 2 color groupings - one was coral & the other was pink.  I also remember seeing ads for those products in the womens magazines.  They always had photos of her & Ernie.

I never bought any of the Cactine products but am curious to see what changes/updates they've made to the products.

Respected Contributor

I understand that the Cactine line of skincare was very good, so I'll be interested to see what transpires.

Contributor

The cactine line was awesome. I love the soap and the emolient, I am excited that they are bringing it back.

Trusted Contributor

Yes ladies !!!!  the cactine line of products and accessories are DIVINE !!!!   Be sure to purchase when available, you won't regret it !!!

Will post a date when I find out.

I don't remember if it is this September or 2016 ? I think perhaps the latter, but wish it would be this one.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much for this good news, redhead87 - I have used Tova's Cactine Mask and liked it as it did not dry out my skin.  Looking forward to checking out the other products in her skincare line!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I hope she brings back her original skin balm.  It was the best balm for lips I have ever used.

Honored Contributor

Re: GOOD NEWS FOR TOVA FANS

[ Edited ]

Does it come in a body butter or lotion or is it all pretty much facial skincare? I still want to try her Signature body lotion some day. I've never tried her fragrance but am always tempted. Wish there was a way to try a sample before buying anything. Or even just being able to buy a roller ball or mini size would be nice.

ETA: I am just now watching the TOva show from last night and saw they have a 3 mini perfume set with all three scents. That is exactly what I was looking for! I think I may try it.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: GOOD NEWS FOR TOVA FANS

[ Edited ]

@Montana wrote:

I hope she brings back her original skin balm.  It was the best balm for lips I have ever used.

I was a huge fan of Tova's "Sunlight" lip treatment lipstick. I only have 2 left in my stash. It is such a pretty color and tops any other lipstick with a golden glow. LOVE it. Please Tova bring this baby back!

Esteemed Contributor

The one scent I was looking for, BODY, MIND AND SPIRT, was only in the three piece set.  I have the other two and they have no scent, but the B MS does on me.