Honored Contributor

I just came across what used to be a favorite shadow palette & it's back in circulation...The Urban Decay Naked Basics. It's the larger square palette, 12 matte shades & many are cool. I've used it the last week. I haven't found it on any regular sites, but Amazon has new ones available if you'd like to see it. 

Have you found any makeup you've forgotten and are now using again?

Honored Contributor

Red lipcolor is not good on me,but Revlon makes a shade called China Glaze Red.

Honored Contributor

NO---I went thru my stuff and trashed alot that I never wore--need to do it again too. I don't wear much make up anymore except for the rare occasions I go out---have a TON of skincare --that is my addiction! and need to go thru all that and prob trash it too.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus...I think I would describe myself as a minimalist when it comes to makeup. If I haven't used something in a month or two, I get rid of it. Mascara I change out every 2-3 months but I rarely wear it anymore. I find the older I get, the better I look with very little makeup. What's with that?

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11   I think most of us, as we get older, look better w/ less makeup...not none, but less. We still need some color and a little definition. For myself, if I do one coat of mascara, a berry tinted lip balm that I can also use as cheek color & give myself a little fresh glow, I'm good. I've gotten comfortable over the years not being "fully made up" unless the occasion calls for it.