Esteemed Contributor

Today among the GMA Steals and Deals is Perricone, a few of his things at 50% off, and also that Vita Liberata tanning stuff.  I think I've read about that on here?  Some other things, too.  I'm a fan of the Photo Plasma so grabbed that at 37.50!

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom Good deals!

I have been needing some eye brushes so I ordered a set of the Luxie ones at 50% off. 

Trusted Contributor

You can go online now and get photo plasma for $37.50 on Perricone dot com now

Trusted Contributor

My friend said that Costco has some makeup brushes for $12.97 right now on Costco free shipping and the company is animal friendly and one brush on their site is $21 and you get I think she said a box for them and four brushes for $12.97

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Wsmom Good deals!

I have been needing some eye brushes so I ordered a set of the Luxie ones at 50% off. 

I was really tempted by those, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

My friend said that Costco has some makeup brushes for $12.97 right now on Costco free shipping and the company is animal friendly and one brush on their site is $21 and you get I think she said a box for them and four brushes for $12.97

I got a set from Costco years ago and they were very nice.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Wsmom Good deals!

I was really tempted by those, too.

@Wsmom

All of the brush sets I've looked at seemed to be for the entire face so I was excited to see the one with just eyeshadow brushes. Six different ones for $25. That will be nice. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Wsmom Good deals!

@Wsmom

I received my brushes today and they are very nice. Beautiful to look at, too.  They are done in a rose gold finish & part of the box they came in is a small box with holes for the brushes to stand up in so I am using that on my makeup vanity. I think I will enjoy using these eye brushes.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Wsmom Good deals!

@Wsmom

I received my brushes today and they are very nice. Beautiful to look at, too.  They are done in a rose gold finish & part of the box they came in is a small box with holes for the brushes to stand up in so I am using that on my makeup vanity. I think I will enjoy using these eye brushes.

@willdob3, I'm so glad you like them...they sound lovely.  Now I'm sorry I didn't grab some.  I do love brushes! 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom - I am wishing I'd purchased more of them. My good blush brushes have started to shed & need to be replaced soon so I'll watch for a good sale and hope one comes along soon.

I wouldn't buy brushes based on appearance but these are just so pretty.