Trusted Contributor

GMA Deals and Steals Beauty today

[ Edited ]

A lot of beauty deals today.  Murad, Algenist, Fekkai, etc...

Has anyone ever used SIO silicone patches?  I think I might try the eye patches...

Respected Contributor

Re: GMA Deals and Steals Beauty today

I was gonna buy the chest pad but the reviews are awful. Everyone says it falls off.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I was gonna buy the chest pad but the reviews are awful. Everyone says it falls off.  

I've never used those silicone pads but I used to get terrible vertical lines on my decolletage because I'm a side-sleeper. Then I started to use my Tria Age Defying Laser device on that area and after several weeks the lines went away. They will still reappear shortly after I wake up in the morning but in about a half an hour or so they're gone. If you have this problem and own the Tria device then try using it on your dec. It works for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't like buying skincare when they are Deals and Steals ( or from The View). My thinking is if I love it will I really want to pay full price for the product ( some are pricey), the answer is no.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I've never used those silicone pads but I used to get terrible vertical lines on my decolletage because I'm a side-sleeper. Then I started to use my Tria Age Defying Laser device on that area and after several weeks the lines went away. They will still reappear shortly after I wake up in the morning but in about a half an hour or so they're gone. If you have this problem and own the Tria device then try using it on your dec. It works for me.

I do not have that device. The only thing I have is red light LED. Don't know if that would help. I was thinking these lines were improving and then caught my reflection in my car window while pumping gas and I was horrified to see how deep they looked. I'm a crazy side sleeper so no wonder.

Honored Contributor

Aw poo! The Algenist is just their makeup. I was excited there for a second.

The silicone pads do make sense for wrinkles from smushing your skin during sleeping. Although if you used them on your face you might just smush the skin around the patch against the patch.

I would try the decollete ones if my related wrinkles refused to iron out in the mornings. Could be a good thing to have on hand to use in the evenings leading up to a big event that calls for a plunging neckline. Not that I have a lot of those to worry about!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr