GMA DEALS SAT 5-11 2019

[ Edited ]

Juice Beauty

100%Pure

Stacked Skincare

Aloette

Organic Bath Co.

Rinse Bath & Body Co

A very nice selection of natural products offered today. Lots of interesting masks, peels, lotions and potions. Enzyme, Yogurt, Vit C, even a $15 micro needling tool, narural deodorant and much, much more....

Good till midnight SUNDAY 5-12 PST. Or as supplies last. Visit gmadeals dot com.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS  - Hi Rochelle!! Wow, thank you so much for the alert!! I have been wanting to purchase the 100% Pure Coffee Bean eye cream for years, but the high price deterred me. I purchased 4 of the eye creams for half price with free shipping. Thanks very, very much!! 

Esteemed Contributor

You're so welcome @KarenaJeannette ! I occasionally see these morning shows sales available on days other then their usual Monday and Thursday's. I'm glad to have arbitrarily checked today and you were able to get your beloved 100%Pure Coffee Bean eye cream. Four tubes! Sounds like you really love this product. Would you mind sharing why and benefits you've experienced, please? It's been years since I recall hearing about its popularity.  Much thanks ♡♡♡.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS ..thanks, I will take a look..I did not know these programs were offered on weekends.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I've noticed around holidays these sites have added or extended their promotions. I'd guess Mother's Day counts as one of these times.

I've previously purchased some of the Rinse products and have been pleased. I really have no need for additional color cosmetics but some of the other skin care items make me hungry just reading the deliciously sounding organic based descriptions. Very tempting. 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS Thanks very much for your response! I am happy to share my experience with the caffeine eye cream! I found it to be a superior hydrator, yet fast-absorbing, like a greaseless butter; it is so light! It also has a delicious sheer scent, like soft chocolate/vanilla which dissipates. The texture and smoothness makes for a  pleasant sensorial experience! It also helps to plump up the thin skin under the eye. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: GMA DEALS SAT & SUNDAY 5-11 & 12-2019

Ladies, this sale has been extended! Offers good thru midnight Sunday PST May 12th.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: GMA DEALS SAT 5-11-19

[ Edited ]

@KarenaJeannette 

Thanks for your comments. Is the scent overly vanilla, even before it dissipates? I appreciate your comments and did a bit of googling last night and saw how extremely popular this 100% Pure Coffee Bean eye cream is. Thousands of 5☆ reviews and dozens of endorsements from every publication I could think of and more. Apparently it's extremely beneficial for those with puffy undereye issues too. A very beloved product, indeed!

I awoke fairly early, seeing my cart still there and completed an order. I've often noticed orders can be placed a couple hours past the 3am pst cutoff, not realizing that the Sale had been extended another day. I've updated this thread and hopefully others may enjoy this extended opportunity. ❤

Honored Contributor

When I click on it says "see you tuesday" 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

Wow, that's interesting. Wonder why the change? I was pleased to see the extended purchasing opportunity for others to enjoy. And now not, poof😫. Thanks for the heads up. I'll re edit this thread. Again. ♡♡♡