Super Contributor

Read about this on online. They made a big deal out of it. It is supposed to be an improvement in the sunscreen category. I just ordered some as I am a sunscreen junkie. Has anyone used any of their products before? 

Respected Contributor

Re: GLOSSIER SUNSCREEN SERUM

If it's glossier, I want no part of it.  I'm all about matte sunscreens. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

In all seriousness, though, this is a chemical sunscreen and I therefore would not be able to use it.  Also, it has orange essential oil, which is a potential irritant. No go for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

If it's glossier, I want no part of it.  I'm all about matte sunscreens. Smiley LOL

Texasmouse, do you not like Glossier?  I've not used anything but see lots of stuff on Youbube and the bloggers all seem to like it. I usually take what they say with a grain of salt so just curious!

Trusted Contributor

Not Youbube but Youtube!!

Honored Contributor

Where do you buy it?

Respected Contributor

@Phantom41

I Googled it and read up on the ingredients but I have never tried it, personally.  I'm sure there are people out there who like it but I would not try it because I can't use chemical sunscreens.

Trusted Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Phantom41

I Googled it and read up on the ingredients but I have never tried it, personally.  I'm sure there are people out there who like it but I would not try it because I can't use chemical sunscreens.

Ok, thanks!!  It's also kind of pricey!

Super Contributor

I ordered it off of their website. I currently use Paula's Choice SPF 30 Resist Sunscreen and love.it. I keep telling my self I am going to quit ordering "the next best thing" but i am curious about this. It is kind of pricy. Arrrg! I will report back after i get it and try it.