Trusted Contributor

Re: GIVEN UP SMOKEY EYES AT 70

@Shanus wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@ShanusHi. Before giving up, why don't you try looking on YouTube for "makeup for mature eyes?" There are a ton of videos showing how to do all sorts of eye looks in your age bracket. Women, only a couple of years younger than you have channels there that are invaluable for getting the makeup just right. I've even seen videos of women older than you wearing a type of smokey eye. So, don't give up!!  :-)

There is one woman in particular named Kerry-Lou you should check out. Also, a video called "Mother of the Bride Makeup Application - Brown Smokey Eye"! This video is by Angie Di Battista. HTH

@Mimi 1883   Thanks for the recommendation, but if I don’t know the ins and outs of eye makeup by now, I never will....

@Shanus  You’d be surprised. I thought the same thing too. It doesn’t hurt to look. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

Re: GIVEN UP SMOKEY EYES AT 70

@wagirl wrote:

I am 64 and have pretty much given up wearing any eye makeup---so no smokey eye for me---however I do still wear Blurry eye----Woman Very Happy

I get that blurry eyed look. Lol! I don't need to wear my glasses all of the time but sometimes at the end of the day even with my glasses on, my vision says I have had enough.