Honored Contributor

I had fun the other night demolishing an e/s palette I no longer used.  It was strangely satisfying.  

es copy.jpg

Got this in the mail today.  NOT funny!  Second time to order this and second time for it to show up like this

ulta.jpg

Not this

Nabla.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

I don't really understand the joy of smashing up a palette, but hey.....glad it was fun for you. Got to walk on the wild side sometimes, right? Haha Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

I always think those shadows & things would make great water colors! That's why I haven't thrown away any of the old BE shadows. But I've never had the selection you seem to have!

Honored Contributor

Regarding the 2nd pic, I cannot believe you opened near a keyboard! Smiley Surprised

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

I don't really understand the joy of smashing up a palette

I didn't either but it was satisfying Smiley Happy  Never liked that palette.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

I still have an old BE shade called Antique Pearl.  Can't bear to let it go.  Such and easy shade to wear one I still like today (a pinky peach).  

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

It's ok.  I was very careful and keyboard is just fine Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Exactly how do you crush these up?  Anything I can think of would "splash" all over the place.  I love ads where the lipsticks have been broken off, no idea why.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

You should mix them all together in a little lock-n-lock and have some fun with eyeshadows.  Your own little creation.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@depglass 

I just used a pair of tweezers to dig them up.  They didn't "splash".  The mattes in this particular palette needed scraped to get them started.  They may have splashed if I'd just went straight in like I was able to with the glimmer shades.