Honored Contributor

Re: Function of Beauty (Customized Hair Products)

I love it! I have only used the Leave in Conditioner and the Hair Mask, but plan on trying the Serum as soon as I use up what I am now using.....It smells really good, and the products last quite a while. I even ordered some of the leave in conditioner for my granddaughter who has super long curly hair, and she loves it!  

Honored Contributor

I will pass.  I can purchase quality shampoo at a lot less and receive fabulous results.  I remember when I was growing up we used Prell (green shampoo) and then there was Breck.  Our hair looked beautiful and we hardly paid anything.  In fact, fancy shampoos did not exist.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I will pass.  I can purchase quality shampoo at a lot less and receive fabulous results.  I remember when I was growing up we used Prell (green shampoo) and then there was Breck.  Our hair looked beautiful and we hardly paid anything.  In fact, fancy shampoos did not exist.

@Katcat1  Very true, when I was in my teens and 20's I had so much hair I actually could NOT see my scalp, I don't think I ever saw it until my late 20s! No joke!

I could use borax (lol) and my hair would look great but I notice as I am older that a good quality shampoo/cond. does impact the way my hair acts and appears.

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl 

Let's see.  I remember I checked off the curly box; oily hair; frizzy hair and checked the box for wanted results as being shiny & manageable.  Not completely sure, but close enough.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Frequent Contributor

@Katcat1 , @SandGirl   One of the reasons shampoos of old worked so well is because they didn't have all the chemicals in them they have now.