Honored Contributor

Fuller/Thicker Eyebrows...It Worked!

Not sure who (I think it was Shanus) mentioned that Marula Oil promoted hair growth.  I switched from Rosehip Seed Oil to Marula Oil and  have used 1/2 the bottle (The Ordinary).  Last night I noticed quite a difference in my brows.  They are significantly thicker.  THANK YOU!

Respected Contributor

Re: Fuller/Thicker Eyebrows...It Worked!

That is awesome

The other thing that works is Wen Tonic - I was having to pencil in the inside of my brows and now after 4 1/2 months it's totally filled in, I have WAY thicker brows.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

That is awesome

The other thing that works is Wen Tonic - I was having to pencil in the inside of my brows and now after 4 1/2 months it's totally filled in, I have WAY thicker brows.

@SandGirl 

I missed the discussion.  Is this good for over tweezing the beginning of the brows?  I did that from the time I was a teen.  I had no idea where the brow should began.

The wisdom of being 15!!!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

That is awesome

@SandGirl 

I missed the discussion.  Is this good for over tweezing the beginning of the brows?  I did that from the time I was a teen.  I had no idea where the brow should began.

The wisdom of being 15!!!

@ECBG  I would say YES, I didn't really over tweeze but between the brow just kept getting wider (when I was younger I had one big brow it was so thick HA) so I started putting the tonic on my finger and just getting a good aplication of it on the area with no hair and all over my brow, it filled in and my entire brow is thicker, I was consistant and used every single night though  Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm  Thank you for starting this thread! Like many, I overtweezed from a young age, because at that time I did not know otherwise. I have been looking for something natural with proven efficacy, that will not encourage hair growth in other places.🤞 This sounds promising.👍😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use Careprost (Latisse generic) on mine. My tails have grown back and I don't need to draw them on anymore.

Another product which works is copper peptides serum. CP acts like minoxidil in many ways and CP is also used in several hair growth products.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Not sure who (I think it was Shanus) mentioned that Marula Oil promoted hair growth.  I switched from Rosehip Seed Oil to Marula Oil and  have used 1/2 the bottle (The Ordinary).  Last night I noticed quite a difference in my brows.  They are significantly thicker.  THANK YOU!

@monicakm @Would you mind sharing the brand you use and where it can be purchased.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@monicakm   I think I recommended Castor OIl, not Marula. It's only somewhat effective...sometimes new hairs and sometimes not.

Respected Contributor

nif Re: Fuller/Thicker Eyebrows...It Worked!

If only a lotion could be developed to permanently remove facial hair, I think there'd be a looooong line waiting to buy this stuff. 

Honored Contributor

I need help with the tails also, but I am very leery of brow regrowth products, I used Rapid Brow and it darkened the skin under my brows to a deep grey, I was horrified. Been using Isomers Stem Genesis for Lashes on brows and lashes with better results on lashes than brows.