Trusted Contributor

Frustrated with IT Cosmetics

I can literally see the yellow base on my TV screen when the models are applying the CC cream. They keep insisting in the Q&A section that there are some colors with pink undertones.

That is just not true. I have tried 3 different colors and they are all yellow base. What about people who are cool undertone? pink, or even neutral. NOT yellow.

HD TV shows so much more than they realize. Such a big company you would think they could make a neutral plain, no undertone foundation OR cut back on the yellow base!

I am frustrated to the point of giving up. This is not a new complaint either. People have been asking for a long time.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Frustrated with IT Cosmetics

I really like the coverage the cc cream gives, but can't use it.

1)  it does have glitter that settles in my pores.

2)  the foundation migrates into my eyes, and with my gas permeable contacts, it makes it impossible to wear.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I ordered only one time from IT cosmetics. It was a powder foundation and I ordered the shade based on what the host said...it made my face look dirty and splotchy...threw it away! I don’t even consider that brand anymore.
Super Contributor

I cannot use most of their products.  The tones are too yellow for me too! I do use the cream to calm down my pink tone, the redness product in fair.  I have to mix it with my makeup tho. I just dropped the powder, no pores?, and had to toss it. I didn't really like it anyway.  Just used it as a make up setter.  

Esteemed Contributor

same problem here.  going to give neutral medium a try.  

Trusted Contributor

I find they are all yellow undertones as well. And the TSV foundation is very glittery. I remember I tried it when they first introduced it....in my bathroom it didn’t look too glittery....but outside in the sun and natural light I looked like a disco ball....so it’s a big bo for me.

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch .....funny you mention the yellow base on the IT Cosmetic colors... I swear that I noticed it on my own face....ugh, been wearing it for quite a while.  I need to go some where and be color matched and find a new foundation.  

Esteemed Contributor

I use the light in the regular cc cream. There is no yellow in it. It is neutral. 

Honored Contributor

This brand has been hit or miss for me.  A couple of items I like, but have had to return several and should have returned a few more.  I was getting "all interested" in the TSV and then I remembered when I tried a similar item from them and it was too yellow for me.  I used it, but didn't buy any more of their foundations.  One of their eye palettes wasn't that great, but I kept it.  The presentations are hard to watch as they all speak so fast and say the exact same thing.  Won't be watching the rest of the day/evening.

Trusted Contributor

My skin tone is neutral and this cosmetic line is too yellow for me also.

I break out from the powder foundation in the weirdest way. Good thing I ordered the two compact special, lol.

I'll stick with my Covergirl.