New Contributor

Frustrated at Beauty brands not showing all foundation colors offered on Models

[ Edited ]

I have been a Q customer it seems like forever. I am a beauty product junkie and always want to try everything. I have noticed that when ALL of the beauty brands come on to show their foundation shades they all are guilty of not showing all colors on all different shades on the models. They always show fair, light, med, deep. They use the same models on every airing and we all know what they look like. I have watch so many hours of shows to see if they would show foundaion colors past medium. Please show more models of medium to medium-tan, to tan shades. Every company has their own enerpretation of these shades but are rarely shown models wearing these shades. I buy kits and It seems that I always end up getting the wrong color because of the variations of their medium-tan and tan shades. All I'm asking is that they show all shades of foundations on all models at every presentation so we have a better way of picking the closest shade for us. Plus I also think the Q should show the foundations in their pans or squeeze out a dollop of each shade to show us all shades. Please don't leave us that need med-tan to tan or olive skinned tone ladies out and Please show models for these colors. If you offer a color of foundation you should have a corresponding Model wearing that particular shade. I've seen 3 models wearing medium, 2 models wearing light, 1 model wearing fair all in one show! If I'm lucky I get to see tan or deep. No reason to show 3 models wearing medium all at once and not show other shades. I hope I can speak for many of us that have a difficult time picking the correct color of foundation