Honored Contributor

Bobbie Brown is getting into the child-like ads

Bobbie.jpg

Billie Eilish.  Wow, I love her look with black hair.  Never cared for the bright green Smiley Surprised  There is just something about blue eyes and black hair.

Has anyone smelled either of her fragrances?

Billie.jpg

Whitney Houston's line

Houston.jpg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I don't get why MAC is doing Whitney Houston.  She's been dead for over 10 years.  I will admit I do like the pink blush!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I don't get this new way of marketing makeup and all the collabs (that's been run into the ground).  It's like the industry has run out of anything new and has had to turn to new ways of marketing/selling and reaching new customers???  

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@monicakm 

I don't get why MAC is doing Whitney Houston.  She's been dead for over 10 years.  I will admit I do like the pink blush!

@SurferWife maybe because of the Movie that's coming out.  

Respected Contributor

Ok, I'm not getting the whole Bobbi brown thing. That packaging doesn't appeal to me. I do like the Mac Whitney Collection. Some super pretty colors. At first when I saw Boobi Brown and Whitney I thought what? I gotta read slower! 

I wonder if more established brands are trying to attract younger customers? Who knows....

Honored Contributor

The Whitney Houston line looks beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Re: From Trendmood

[ Edited ]

@monicakm I have tried the Billie Eilish Fragrance in the bottle you have posted here.  I loved the scent immediately and would have purchased it BUT it has zero staying power!  I put it on and in less then 1 min it was gone.  So I kept spraying it every time I went up to Ulta and same thing happens.  It was the perfume as I even asked the sales gal to be sure LOL!  Too bad maybe they will improve it as many reviews noted this online.

Edit to add: the bottle color is gold on the one I tested at Ulta and here is the decription "Eilish Eau de Parfum is a captivating Amber Gourmand fragrance featuring notes of sugared petals, creamy vanilla, and warm musks"

Perhaps this is a different one you posted in the darker but same bottle?  Either way I do not like the bottle at all.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know who Billie Eilish is but she's just channeling Joan Jett

joanjett.jpg

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite 

I haven't kept up with her fragrance line but I think this may be a new fragrance.  If it is I think this would be her second one. That's too bad that the scent didn't last.  I hope she matures and makes the most of her voice and talent.  It seems like maybe she is.   I like her look in the photo I posted.

Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

She's had a couple of songs that I liked, nothing I would add to my playlist though. The only reason I know who she is is because my grandson used to be in love with her lol. I think she had bright lime green hair at the time.