Valued Contributor

Re: Friendly reminder, Don't take the bait...

Kokathy, all I can say is that God has proven himself faithful so many times in my life. And I know when I let him "take the wheel" so to speak, all is well. HonnyBrown, thank you so much. I 100% agree! I've learned to trust in my "Father"!! Blessings ladies!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

No problem!

A line that I read frequently from Proverbs: Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

It's gotten me through some doozies!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
New Contributor

HI, I am new to the Wen forum, I have been using Wen for 5 months now, and my hair is healthier, than it has been in long time. I use to have hair falling out all the time ,when washing with Wen, I have notice a dramatic drop in the hair loss. My hair is a lot softer, and stronger. I keep reading about the people who have been stating that they are going bald, from using Wen. I have not noticed any major hair loss, a friend of mine has been using it for 4 years and her hair is gorgeous. Maybe these people are having reactions. Proud to be a Wen girl, and to find this forum too.
Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2014 Rochester Shopper said:

**SLAP** {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Thanks RS, I needed that. I don't know why I let myself get drawn into things sometimes.

Valued Contributor

On 3/17/2014 Florida Mom of 2 said: HI, I am new to the Wen forum, I have been using Wen for 5 months now, and my hair is healthier, than it has been in long time. I use to have hair falling out all the time ,when washing with Wen, I have notice a dramatic drop in the hair loss. My hair is a lot softer, and stronger. I keep reading about the people who have been stating that they are going bald, from using Wen. I have not noticed any major hair loss, a friend of mine has been using it for 4 years and her hair is gorgeous. Maybe these people are having reactions. Proud to be a Wen girl, and to find this forum too.

Welcome, and Happy Wenning, Florida Mom of 2!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 3/17/2014 qtrmoonlady1 said:
On 3/17/2014 Florida Mom of 2 said: HI, I am new to the Wen forum, I have been using Wen for 5 months now, and my hair is healthier, than it has been in long time. I use to have hair falling out all the time ,when washing with Wen, I have notice a dramatic drop in the hair loss. My hair is a lot softer, and stronger. I keep reading about the people who have been stating that they are going bald, from using Wen. I have not noticed any major hair loss, a friend of mine has been using it for 4 years and her hair is gorgeous. Maybe these people are having reactions. Proud to be a Wen girl, and to find this forum too.

Welcome, and Happy Wenning, Florida Mom of 2!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Indeed, you are very welcome! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

This thread was an inspired stroke of brilliance. RS, it was pure genius.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

P.S. Hilary and lovemygigi, as always, thank you for your kind words. Smile

Valued Contributor

On 3/17/2014 HonnyBrown said:

No problem!

A line that I read frequently from Proverbs: Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

It's gotten me through some doozies!

That's one of my favorites!! I try and remind myself of that daily. Thanks Honey!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Valued Contributor

On 3/16/2014 GoodStuff said:

I have to mention that every time this thread gets resurrected (all 57 angst-ridden pages of it!), you WEN ladies demonstrate that the "baiters" are getting to you, but good! Just thought I'd point that out for your consideration.

Now, back to counting pumps, energetic rinsing, de-clogging our shower drains, and admiring our hair in our bathroom mirrors............

Not to forget it also causes temporary blindness from light shining off of that bald spot you have which is surrounded by all that grizzly greasy hair. Personally, I use pickle juice, it’s a great multitasker as the pickles can be eaten and the vinegar used to correct the ph balance for your scalp, fair warning though you have a bit of green tinge on your hair.

Oh I forgot one more thing in favor of using pickles.

Killer earrings.

Honored Contributor

just cause it's 5 o'clock somewhere... *g* it's 5 o'clock here!!!

*toast the Wenners with some SOB infused champagne*

-- bebe